Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Auxiliary Fuel System - Boomba Racing

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
These bad boys are available now!

Link to purchase: http://www.boombaracing.com/2014-fiesta-st-auxiliary-fuel-rail-system/

Introducing our Auxiliary Fuel Rail System for the 2014 + Fiesta ST

This auxiliary fuel system is meant to work in conjunction with the OEM fuel system on your car in order to support higher horsepower builds and to assist in the cleaning of your intake valves. This system is based off of our intake manifold spacer [horsepower and torque gains from that] with provision for a dual rail fuel set-up to promote even pressure of fuel. A port injection set-up like this is much safer than a throttle body injector due to the fact that no fuel can pool and ignite in the manifold when spraying directly into the cylinder.

Included is the following:

Intake manifold spacer with four 1/8” NPT ports and four fuel injector ports

Dual fuel rail threaded for AN6 plugs or fittings

Two plugs with o-rings

All necessary mounting hardware

O-rings and receptacles made to accept a 50mm [end to end] tall injector with a Bosch style plug

The goal here is to allow the end user to build their own set-up that will cater to a variety of set-ups. NOT included in the kit are injectors or a controller.

As always this product is designed and manufactured 100% in-house in the USA.

Available in your choice of color: Onyx Black, Royal Blue, Race Red, or Pure Aluminum

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Interesting. I'm pretty sure I'm going to use an ev6 19lb injector and make a simple spacer to make the rail accommodate the taller injector. Not to mention ev6 injectors are cheap and plentiful.
It'd be very simple to make the rail taller. You could just use washers where the rail bolts to the intake spacer to make it sit higher.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
These bad boys are available now!

Link to purchase: http://www.boombaracing.com/2014-fiesta-st-auxiliary-fuel-rail-system/

Introducing our Auxiliary Fuel Rail System for the 2014 + Fiesta ST

This auxiliary fuel system is meant to work in conjunction with the OEM fuel system on your car in order to support higher horsepower builds and to assist in the cleaning of your intake valves. This system is based off of our intake manifold spacer [horsepower and torque gains from that] with provision for a dual rail fuel set-up to promote even pressure of fuel. A port injection set-up like this is much safer than a throttle body injector due to the fact that no fuel can pool and ignite in the manifold when spraying directly into the cylinder.

Included is the following:

Intake manifold spacer with four 1/8” NPT ports and four fuel injector ports

Dual fuel rail threaded for AN6 plugs or fittings

Two plugs with o-rings

All necessary mounting hardware

O-rings and receptacles made to accept a 50mm [end to end] tall injector with a Bosch style plug

The goal here is to allow the end user to build their own set-up that will cater to a variety of set-ups. NOT included in the kit are injectors or a controller.

As always this product is designed and manufactured 100% in-house in the USA.

Available in your choice of color: Onyx Black, Royal Blue, Race Red, or Pure Aluminum

If a well known shop had one of these to make a turn key set up to offer his customers that would be pretty epic!!

Sincerely

Russ
Owner of DHM

SFP

[MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] kinda funny I was gonna ask about this versus the alternative one!

DHM1

1000 Post Club
[MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] kinda funny I was gonna ask about this versus the alternative one!
I have been trying to talk to @Boomba to get a rail kit so I can make a turn key kit to offer on my site and to customers. I have so many big turbo guys ask me all the time for if. Then to add to that I have 3-4 500whp cars in the making that need the fuel.

Russ

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I think we need a whole new intake manifold.... I know its costly, but... Spacer plates can only be so thick and the 1/8" ports on this spacer prevent the injection from spraying at the back of the valve.

I mean... It will work... Just think it could be done better.

If a turn key is available, then lets see it happen, other wise, its been a good while now with no progress on this front...

Still so many injector controller

SFP

I have been trying to talk to @Boomba to get a rail kit so I can make a turn key kit to offer on my site and to customers. I have so many big turbo guys ask me all the time for if. Then to add to that I have 3-4 500whp cars in the making that need the fuel.

Russ
Well with the quickspool it will be overkill but if I'm gonna do it I want to set it up for future upgrades ;) I like the idea of spraying there versus at TB also.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15

Russ
Expect a PM in a bit!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
Looking to piece together an AuxFuel System? Look no further for your rails.