Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Lower Chassis Brace - Released

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
FYI...

Mountune Lower Chassis Brace

MSRP: $215

http://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-Lower-Chassis-Brace-Fiesta-ST-2013-2016-p/7064-lcb-aa.htm

2013-2016 Fiesta ST

The addition of our lower chassis brace improves rigidity and adds sharpness to the response of your Fiesta ST. Engineered steel construction easily installs using existing hardware with no drilling required. Further strengthens front subframe and compliments the mountune Front Strut Brace PN 7064-FSB-AA

• High luster, gold powder coated steel
  • Mounts with existing hardware
  • Easy installation

7064-LCB-AA-2.jpg

I have had it installed for a while now. To be honest I am not sure I feel a difference. Installed it with the strut tower brace. Now I have those braces, front lower 2 point brace, rear torson bar, upper trunk brace and KW V1. The car is sitting in R88R's and the thing handles like amazing. I need to take it and get a better alignment though.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
any updates on this? surely somebody on here has installed this and has some feedback. maybe some pics?
Pretty sure I placed something in my build thread. Had it installed for a while now (year or so) and I do not remember how it was. Currently with the lower and upper braces, the eibach rear lower and mishimoto trunk brace running Federal RS-R the car is planted on spirited corners. In winter (due to less grip on tires) I can easily flat skid the rear around (too much fun sometimes).