Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Texas Fiesta ST owners

DaveG99

Who all is from Texas? I know there are some out there. I'm in the Dallas area.

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #3
You going to cowtown cars and coffee saturday ?

Have not been to either. Cowtown in fort worth? The meet I have been to a few times is import faction in euless. Have not been to one recently. Want to go back as soon as I can purchase and install Cobb stage 3.

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #5
Go to the one next Saturday. I plan on attending then lunch in downtown fort Worth then a tour of the rahr brewery at 1pm. Sounds like a great day

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #6
found some DFW area people on here and tagged you guys.
[MENTION=2530]blakewillingham[/MENTION] [MENTION=1531]ryan15[/MENTION] [MENTION=3713]Silfister[/MENTION] [MENTION=3675]Sil3nt611[/MENTION] [MENTION=241]pelotonracer2[/MENTION] [MENTION=4223]BradApples[/MENTION]

Oh and here is the website for the cars and coffee in fort worth. Never been to it but Im going to check it out this weekend.
http://www.cowtowncarsandcoffee.com/

I've been to cowtown cars and coffee and I'll most likely be there this Saturday. There's usually a good amount of STs there. If you're on Facebook join Texas ST Enthusiasts and North Texas STs

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #8
I've been to cowtown cars and coffee and I'll most likely be there this Saturday. There's usually a good amount of STs there. If you're on Facebook join Texas ST Enthusiasts and North Texas STs
will do

I won't be at the Cowtown Cars and Coffee, hopefully the weather will be better than what we had in Plano this past weekend. The same day I was at work and someone from North Texas STs came and left a business card for me, seems like a great group.

I was at the Plano Cars & Coffee last Saturday and saw one FIST (1st time for that); it was white w/ red rims, but the owner wasn't around; saw three FoSTS at the event. Probably will go to the Cowtown C & C at some juncture, but have something else going on this weekend. In the past two years have only seen six FiSTs - 3 white, 1 black, 1 red, 1 orange.

I didn't know about the Cowtown C&C. I don't feel like driving to Plano, but I'll probably make it out to Cowtown this weekend.

Saw a kona blue 2016 with ebony wheels in Southlake about 2 weeks ago I think it was. Back in December I saw a blue one with Cobb stickers at 114/35W and followed it down 35 South a ways. And I've seen two more blue ones, possible one or both being the same cars near Southlake/Grapevine. Yesterday I had a Focus ST guy wave at me.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I was at the Plano Cars & Coffee last Saturday and saw one FIST (1st time for that); it was white w/ red rims, but the owner wasn't around; saw three FoSTS at the event. Probably will go to the Cowtown C & C at some juncture, but have something else going on this weekend. In the past two years have only seen six FiSTs - 3 white, 1 black, 1 red, 1 orange.
You might have seen Ian's [MENTION=555]COBB Tuning[/MENTION] Fiesta ST.

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #13
It would be cool to get all of the FIST's and FOST's we can get together and roll in at one time.

Good turn out of STs at the Cowtown Cars & Coffee. 4 Fiestas including mine and quite a few Focus STs.