Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratified Flash Tune Review

Trader history for commonplatypus (0)

TUX15ST

Well i simply emailed them yesterday due to my suspicion that the website did not reflect the newest tune version and i was right in that they are still working on it as of about 2 hours ago.

grnmachine02

Well i simply emailed them yesterday due to my suspicion that the website did not reflect the newest tune version and i was right in that they are still working on it as of about 2 hours ago.
Sad face. I thought about emailing them, but I figured if it was live on the website it would be available. Oh well. Guess my trip to the tail of the dragon will be without the crackles.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^According to Alex, NO, it does not hurt these parts at all, with the caveat that he did mention it puts a slight bit more stress on the resonator, and maybe less so, the muffler, due to slightly stronger than stock sound pressure waves, but nothing which could actually damage them.

Happy to announce our V3 Fiesta Flash Tune is now live. Here are the changes over v2.10:

- Power, torque and turbo response improvements
- Improvements to fueling for consistency and better knock control
- Timing adjustments for better part throttle knock control
- V2 exhaust "crackles and pops" are an option where no additional fuel is injected
- COBB timing based traction control is an option
- All emissions readiness monitors enabled as long as catalytic converter requirements are met

If you already have our flash tune, you can purchase the upgrade here.

If you have a COBB Accessport and would like to purchase the flash tune, the E85 and pump gas versions can be purchased here.

If you're looking for a COBB Accessport, we include the flash tune with the AP if purchased through us here.

Thank you for the patience and support everyone. I hope you enjoy these calibrations, we always do our best to bring together the best worlds of performance, driveability, and customization.

How do the v2 and v1 exhaust crackles compare? Have v1 with catless downpipe and resonator delete. They are subtle.

There is a video on stratifieds YouTube page for the fost and they are obnoxious on it. Check out the video.

[video]https://youtu.be/gYQl0AN1piE[/video]

^^^According to Alex, NO, it does not hurt these parts at all, with the caveat that he did mention it puts a slight bit more stress on the resonator, and maybe less so, the muffler, due to slightly stronger than stock sound pressure waves, but nothing which could actually damage them.
That sounds great! But what about the catalytic converter? I've read many posts stating that a crackle map would prematurely burn the cat. Is this true or exaggerated?

The Fiesta crackles are shorter in duration compared to the Focus. They are more of a pop pop that happens quickly.
[MENTION=4339]WeTheNorth[/MENTION]; is running them in his car and can give his opinion.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Hear hear!!

Pro-tuning with Alex has been a Pleasure thus far, super helpful with the hiccups I've had with my x37. Getting her dialed in nicely tho, E30 soon after! Exciting times! Come along way from my past tuner-.-

The crackles and pops are a good amount and I can really make her sing with just slight pedal application , on top of the wonderful sounds, the exhaust sounds better as a whole! Very happy I got this in my pro tune!:)

Ordered! One with tc . And second tune with tc and crackles. It would be great if we could order with a map slot with out tc so it's easy to do a/b tests. But I will just use my v2 tune

Ordered! One with tc . And second tune with tc and crackles. It would be great if we could order with a map slot with out tc so it's easy to do a/b tests. But I will just use my v2 tune
I just ordered the same thing as well. I'm curious to see how the Cobb traction control handles.

Just ordered mine. E85 and pump with cobb Tc and exhaust crackles.

winter will be here soon :-( probably going back to 93 instead of e30.