Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Are racing stripes on the Fiesta ST still in?

Are racing stripes on the Fiesta ST still in?

• Yes

Votes: 80 33.5%
  • No

Votes: 159 66.5%

• Total voters

Etyrnus

Mine came with vinyl wrap on the hood, roof, and hatch. Everyone that's seen it has liked it. Flat black on a silver car. The hood part follows the creases in the hood.

Instead of racing bacon strips, has anyone done any pin striping like Italian red on Oxford white cars. Know of any suppliers.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I would have to say that I like being different.

Dave

I voted no, but that's largely because of how bitter I am that the two nearest otherwise acceptable Green Envy FiST's near me were both equipped with those awful flat black "Over The Top" racing stripes. So now I have to wait for my ordered car.

When thinking of things to do with the person who thought this was a good idea, being drug out into a field and shot springs to mind...

Sorry, no two ways about it, that is awful. From conceptualization, to ordering, to buying, I don't hold much regard for anyone mired in that atrocity. I imagine when it pulled up on the truck the dealer's first thought was "Oh no, how am I gonna sell this?"

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I like stripes.
However I always do mine different than what comes on the car or ones you normally can buy.

I like to be more unique.

Dave

SPhilli911

Stripes on (certain) cars are really tacky to me, like something a teen would do on his first car to make it look "cool". That's just the impression I get.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Stripes on (certain) cars are really tacky to me, like something a teen would do on his first car to make it look "cool". That's just the impression I get.
That is exactly the impression I was going for as this may very well be my last car.

Dave

MOFiST

I voted no, but that's largely because of how bitter I am that the two nearest otherwise acceptable Green Envy FiST's near me were both equipped with those awful flat black "Over The Top" racing stripes. So now I have to wait for my ordered car.

When thinking of things to do with the person who thought this was a good idea, being drug out into a field and shot springs to mind...

Sorry, no two ways about it, that is awful. From conceptualization, to ordering, to buying, I don't hold much regard for anyone mired in that atrocity. I imagine when it pulled up on the truck the dealer's first thought was "Oh no, how am I gonna sell this?"
I think the worst part is the rear. If they stopped at the roof line it would have been nicer. But I'd not likely buy it that way either.