Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Are racing stripes on the Fiesta ST still in?

Are racing stripes on the Fiesta ST still in?

• Yes

Votes: 80 33.5%
  • No

Votes: 159 66.5%

• Total voters

Business6

If anything I'm kind of surprised more people don't run fender stripes as a more low-key option. Lot of vette, miata and mustang guys seem to run them.

I have gone for just the roof stripes currently. Amazing how much less attention I get. It's alot faster to clean and wax as well, and I still have the added benefit of a surface to place things on the car.

[/IMG]

In the future I'll upgrade these stripes with something wider and flush to the front and rear edges.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Never the type to do stripes (I like sleeper) but if I did, that would be it. Best look of the thread for sure. Having bought a FiST of the same color though, I am biased on it.

Here it is:

I think thats a success, to my eyes. A bit perkier vs the more subtle grey only. I will live with it for a while to see if it starts to annoy me!
Thanks again for the suggestion!

DaveW

Kazz

In all honesty, I'd like that better with a mirror-image of it on the passenger side, set off from the red ST badge in the grill.

stripes are just not my cup of tea. seem too boy-racer and childish to me even for someone in their 20s...

I am looking at getting a blue stripe on my black ST. I am getting it done for free, so what the hell. Trying to get the right blue is another story. I personally like stripes. They have a tradition and in Europe, where the ST originates, stripes are ok.

-Ski

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
So I bought something very similar to the pic below from DMB in the UK but it doesn't say "Mountune". I "think" it might tie into my black accents. Just looking for opinions. I think it looks pretty good, but I'm no boy racer either [rofl]

Silver car is mine. Two white cars are examples. Let me know your thoughts and opinions....

Attachments

LILIKE16ST

Not a dual racing stripe fan on any car really even mustangs. I like flat black stripes on a black gt350 with the red pinstripes beside the stripes that looks wicked. Outside of that I'm just not much for stripes. The flat black stripe on the hood of 03-04 mach 1 mustangs looks pretty good on most colors. In general I don't like stripes alot and I for sure don't like them on the Fiesta but to each there own and who cares if it's "in" or not. People say murdered out cars aren't "in" anymore but I love that look and I don't care if it's "in" or not lol. To each their own

Inspired by the Delta Integrale final edition
C872196C-31CF-4D90-AEAE-2178012F0EBB.jpg
IMG_6013.jpg
I wrapped the roof in black and put on some stripes using knifeless tape. The blue looks great in the sun; it's similar to a Subaru blue.
Also going to extend the stripe into the interior, on that little cap above the screen. Whole ordeal took 6 hours so I'm saving that for another day.

Last edited:

Mikey456

I am looking at getting a blue stripe on my black ST. I am getting it done for free, so what the hell. Trying to get the right blue is another story. I personally like stripes. They have a tradition and in Europe, where the ST originates, stripes are ok.

-Ski
I have a black ST too. I was thinking about orange stripes down the middle like the color scheme of the Ford GT. However, its probably attract too much attention. Blue stripes should look good too.