Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Are racing stripes on the Fiesta ST still in?

Are racing stripes on the Fiesta ST still in?

• Yes

Votes: 80 33.5%
  • No

Votes: 159 66.5%

• Total voters
Nice!

Wonder how a Thick-to-Thin Red pinstriped would look with that color scheme. You know like they do on the new GT350s? make the stripes and car color both standout

Courtesy of the wonders of photoshop:

Got to say I think thats been a good suggestion! I may try that out - red pin striping ordered!

Cheers
DaveW

Here it is:

I think thats a success, to my eyes. A bit perkier vs the more subtle grey only. I will live with it for a while to see if it starts to annoy me!
Thanks again for the suggestion!

DaveW

Here it is:

I think thats a success, to my eyes. A bit perkier vs the more subtle grey only. I will live with it for a while to see if it starts to annoy me!
Thanks again for the suggestion!

DaveW
This looks great, normally not a huge stripe fan but this is an exception. I think the colors go well together

Thanks for that! The red is definetly staying on - looking back at older photos of the grey stripe only now looks like there is something missing.

DaveW

"Over-the-top" racing stripe anyone?

I have hardly seen any FiSTs on here with the racing stripe, does anybody have it on theirs? Why isn't it more common?

jeff

2000 Post Club
Can't remember if I posted mine on this thread but here we are, this is about $30 of material DIY:

Kazz

Nice! I wonder what something like that would look like on MO...

I never knew they were ever "in".

But that's also a personal preference. Who cares what other people think about your car?