Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CP-E February Sale

Yes and Yes. Also includes a MAPtap. I believe the only mass air flow sensor adapter that fits under the engine cover.
Hey Mitch, question for you. I see you are running a catless downpipe. What are you planning to do when it's emissions time? Will you just swap it out prior for the test?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Got the cold side charge pipe in, damn well made, very low weight, MWI bung welded in, no symposer bung, thanks for making such a great product:):)

OP
M
Thread Starter #23
Hey Mitch, question for you. I see you are running a catless downpipe. What are you planning to do when it's emissions time? Will you just swap it out prior for the test?
The MD emissions should only be an OBD2 check. I am emissions ready w/ catless downpipe according to the check on my AP. =p

fST

The MD emissions should only be an OBD2 check. I am emissions ready w/ catless downpipe according to the check on my AP. =p
mmm they do a visual check with a mirror of the cat as well, although, some probably care less than others and do a half ass check.

OP
M
Thread Starter #26
mmm they do a visual check with a mirror of the cat as well, although, some probably care less than others and do a half ass check.
If I pass emissions with no cat this time it will be the second time I have done that. I think they are only required to use the mirror on pre-obd2 cars. I have had a few n54 BMW customers pass catless as well.

http://www.mva.maryland.gov/programs/VEIP/veipinfo.htm

It only says if cats are missing or damaged for the pre-obd2 test.

Honestly, its been like 8 years since I have had a non-historic car. lol.

fST

If I pass emissions with no cat this time it will be the second time I have done that. I think they are only required to use the mirror on pre-obd2 cars. I have had a few n54 BMW customers pass catless as well.

http://www.mva.maryland.gov/programs/VEIP/veipinfo.htm

It only says if cats are missing or damaged for the pre-obd2 test.

Honestly, its been like 8 years since I have had a non-historic car. lol.
Now you have me second guessing but I have no historic cars and they use the mirror to look under my car. Before a few weeks ago, I only had a 2004 SVT Focus for 12 years.

I just did a quick google search reading about other people's emissions testing in MD. Some are saying that it depends on the tech. Some don't check under the car with a mirror at all. Some do a half ass job of it. I've always remembered them checking my car right before the OBDII check. Either way, I also just read that a lot of people pass MD emissions with no cat.

fST

While I have your attention, just wondering if there will be a 4th of July sale? I just got a FiST a couple weeks ago and am looking at getting at least a CP-E intake. I live like 15 min away from your shop, too. With that, could I also get an estimate of how much it'd cost for CP-E to install it and a separate estimate for CP-E to install it, as well as do before and after dyno runs? Thanks!