Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Interior LEDs

Hey guys, just picked up a new 2016 FiST in Kona Blue. Bought some LEDs for my interior but can't figure out how to remove the front fixture to replace the bulbs. Got the back dome and reading lights but, since I have the sunroof, I have the different fixture up front. Any help? Thanks!

DaveG99

I just did my fog lights and all my interior LED lights. It sure makes a big difference.

I used these LED's for interior. This bulb works on all interior lights as well as the license plate lights.
Philips Blue Vision 194 T10 W5W LED Replacement Bulb

I used these for the fogs:
H11 LED Bulb |30W CREE LED Fog Light Bulbs
http://www.xenondepot.com/H11-LED-bulb-cree-p/xd-h11-led.htm

kevinatfms

How many LED bulbs do we need? Im thinking, 2 front tag, 2 rear tag, 2 map lights. Is there anything else i am missing?

How many bulbs do I need total do replace all of my interior bulbs with LED? I see where earlier posts kind of added up around 6 for the interior. Would this be correct? Also, would I have to get CANbus lights for these interior ones? I didn't think I would as these don't blink etc., but I wasn't sure really. Any input?

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
How many bulbs do I need total do replace all of my interior bulbs with LED? I see where earlier posts kind of added up around 6 for the interior. Would this be correct? Also, would I have to get CANbus lights for these interior ones? I didn't think I would as these don't blink etc., but I wasn't sure really. Any input?
I used a total of 10: front/rear map lights, glove box, cargo and license plate. And no on the canbus.

Just replaced my interior lights with LEDs. A little more work than what was expected. had to file the hole on the mirror part of the map lights a little bigger to get the bulb to set in properly. Overall they are nice looking and pleased with the outcome.

Kazz

Just replaced my interior lights with LEDs. A little more work than what was expected. had to file the hole on the mirror part of the map lights a little bigger to get the bulb to set in properly. Overall they are nice looking and pleased with the outcome.
Blindingly brighter? I'm inclined to just do the hatch light because the last thing I want is bright lights inside the car when I'm driving in the dark. Thanks.

Blindingly brighter? I'm inclined to just do the hatch light because the last thing I want is bright lights inside the car when I'm driving in the dark. Thanks.
Well it's not like starring at the sun. It just creates a nice and clean ambient light rather than the flash light quality of the incandescent bulbs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Kazz

Well it's not like starring at the sun. It just creates a nice and clean ambient light rather than the flash light quality of the incandescent bulbs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Hey guys,

I just installed a full set of these - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OH0S5Y2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. They work very well but just a heads-up, they are polarity sensitive so if you use them, test each one before you bolt your assemblies back together, especially the rear seat cluster. Also, they just barely fit in the front seat cluster (with sunroof). The LEDs on the sides rub against the edges of the hole in the reflector, it took some force/finesse to get them seated. Cheers.