Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any interest in Rota Slipstreams 16x8, 4x108?

Waterfan

I'm really happy to see a 16x8 option but I don't know if I'm sold on flat black. I would have to think on it before committing.
DIY Plastidip your favorite custom color for ~$25 wheel? (yeah, I know it's extra cost, and effort, but 16x8 is HARD to find in 4x108 and good offset)

OP
Ext569
Thread Starter #22
Huge coincidence, I actually e-mailed them yesterday asking when they'd have stock on this spec wheel. Can you add me to the list?

EDIT:

Does the color we choose have to be flat black?
Added you to the roster. Let's see where we get on the number of sets before opening up to another color. Thanks!

OP
Ext569
Thread Starter #23
I have been running the 16x7 not only for daily driving but on track days. I wished and wished I could find the same wheel in an 8 inch width for track day use. Count me in as if we can get 16x8 it will be my dedicated track day wheel while the 16x7 will be my DD/Rally wheel :)
Added you to the roster. Thanks!

Add me to this list. I'm very interested.
Also wondering what color we are getting them? Since they all have to be the same color.

OP
Ext569
Thread Starter #34
Do we know if this clears the Wilwood BBK? If so, add me to the list.
Pretty sure it will. If you hear contrary we can remove you from the roster. In the meantime I've added you. Thanks!

OP
Ext569
Thread Starter #35
Add me to this list. I'm very interested.
Also wondering what color we are getting them? Since they all have to be the same color.
Initially flat black is the color. I've added you to the roster. Thanks!