Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any interest in Rota Slipstreams 16x8, 4x108?

LILIKE16ST

Surely somebody weighed these wheels? There's no solid info out there on what they weigh. I really dig these....16x8 is the perfect size for this car and these are perfect fitment with no spacers or hubcentric rings needed. I heard 17 lbs on the group buy then I seen it was closer to 15 but no solid numbers. The 7 inch version of the 16 is only a hair over 14 so hard to beleive it would be nearly 3 more lbs for the added width. I wish somebody would confirm. Surprised more people don't run these. I understand rotas aren't the most popular thing since sliced bread on these forums but they're not bad and this is a real solid choice for our stock bolt pattern.

My bathroom scale said 17.6 when I got them in. But the scale lies to me conatantly.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

My bathroom scale said 17.6 when I got them in. But the scale lies to me conatantly.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Well at least we have someone who's weighed them. That still isn't that bad if that is the weight this is a pretty decent option. The 8 inch version looks better due to not having those extra holes near the lug holes.

DaveG99

These are available in a 38et on amazon for $675 shipped currently. I may even purchase these. Online they say 17lbs. I would guess they weigh less since a 15x7.5 only weighs 12.2lbs.

Why doesnt anyone put a 215/45/16 on these wheels? Seems like it would be the best fitment and only .1" larger diameter than stock. PERFECTION! Wish I could see an example of this setup in a picture.

BFG rival S 1.5 215/45R16
section width 8.4"
tread width 7.5"
diameter 23.6"
$155

Falken Azenis rt615k+
section width 8.7"
tread width 7.6"
diameter 23.6"
$126.15

LILIKE16ST

These are available in a 38et on amazon for $675 shipped currently. I may even purchase these. Online they say 17lbs. I would guess they weigh less since a 15x7.5 only weighs 12.2lbs.

Why doesnt anyone put a 215/45/16 on these wheels? Seems like it would be the best fitment and only .1" larger diameter than stock. PERFECTION! Wish I could see an example of this setup in a picture.

BFG rival S 1.5 215/45R16
section width 8.4"
tread width 7.5"
diameter 23.6"
$155

Falken Azenis rt615k+
section width 8.7"
tread width 7.6"
diameter 23.6"
$126.15
That would be a real good fit imo. I may have went with these over the 15x8 pro race 1.2 had they been available when I purchased over a year ago. I like these wheels alot. I don't regret getting the pro race wheels at all though it's nice having the extra sidewall for ride and a little less weight (vs these 16x8).

DaveG99

That would be a real good fit imo. I may have went with these over the 15x8 pro race 1.2 had they been available when I purchased over a year ago. I like these wheels alot. I don't regret getting the pro race wheels at all though it's nice having the extra sidewall for ride and a little less weight (vs these 16x8).
After seeing that the 16x8 konig dekagrams are only going to be $142 a piece in a 16x8 and weigh only 14.5lbs I am 99% sure Im going to get the dekagrams. As long as that price holds true my wheel search is over.

LILIKE16ST

After seeing that the 16x8 konig dekagrams are only going to be $142 a piece in a 16x8 and weigh only 14.5lbs I am 99% sure Im going to get the dekagrams. As long as that price holds true my wheel search is over.
Holy crap are they making those on 4x108? If so if I like the style that may be something actually worth switching wheels over lol. Use those in summer and my 15x8 during winter with 195/55 Michelin xice tires. That sounds like the dream setup to me lol. Light and good looking setup in summer and winter haha