Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Future Product Idea Requests?

Trader history for commonplatypus (0)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
An intake manifold would be interesting product as well.
WHY are this, AND an aftermarket throttle body, not even considered, or looked into as a power producing mod by this community? [???:)]

Is the factory setup all that optimized to the point of NO gains to be had there, even when going BIG power/BT kits??

This is (most of the time) one of the FIRST things changed out in the NA V-8/LSx world, are there NO gains to be had in the I-4 DI turbo world? [dunno]

GUAGE PODS,this car has nothing!!don't we care about oil pressure anymore and temperature those 4bars are useless.

I would be in for some gas hood struts. I hate that stupid prop rod.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I would be in for some gas hood struts. I hate that stupid prop rod.
If I am going to be spending $750.00+ on a real, light weight carbon fiber hood, I would NOT be wanting to put any of that (expen$ive) weight saved right back into that area, no matter how little it may be with those struts. [nono]

If I am going to be spending $750.00+ on a real, light weight carbon fiber hood, I would NOT be wanting to put any of that (expen$ive) weight saved right back into that area, no matter how little it may be with those struts. [nono]
With a CF hood. You would prolly only need one side to keep it up. Would be about the same weight as the prop rod if the kit is made from good materials. Or you could just remove the hinges and use 4 pins to hod the hood down....... that sounds really good too.

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
+10000 I want some real gauges in my car.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
This should be an idea that revisit!

And as far as throttle bodies go; without a retune or big turbo, there would be pretty much no gain and the expense to the average person would be worth it.

We're always looking to expand our offerings.

Yes, but someone who buys a throttlebody probably would get a tune.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Just to add on to an old thread... How about a gated shifter plate to replace the factory shift boot?
We've dabbled around with this a bit before. The issue we run into is the tons of different short shift combos that people are running. It is impossible to make something "universal" due to all the different reductions people are running.

On the appearance side:
-Grills.... it's a pretty barren landscape (I came from VW world where there were a lot of aftermarket grills available)
-Splitters

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I don't remember if this was already mentioned or not, but; a COMPLETE air to oil cooler with a great stacked plate heat exchanger (Mocal, Setrab, etc.) and proper hoses, clamps, and mounts, along with a plate that lets us relocate the filter if we want (or not), AND threads for BOTH oil temp AND pressure sensors.

Some of us REFUSE to use Mishi's products. ;)

I may have already mentioned this, but, while you're at it, a higher capacity, all alloy, made HERE in the states radiator as well to give the Sino made Mishi some much needed competition. [:)]

We've dabbled around with this a bit before. The issue we run into is the tons of different short shift combos that people are running. It is impossible to make something "universal" due to all the different reductions people are running.
Who needs universal? You just need to make the one pattern for my particular combination. No one likes those other guys anyway! [hihi]

Just make it work with your own kit and be damned the rest.

Honestly I'm amazed you guys haven't started selling your own line of lug nuts or studs. I'm not sure how hard it'd be to produce but that'd be able to cover multiple vehicles.
Magnetic Drain Plugs.
Oil filter relocation kit +1
Front Splitters +1, maybe out of aluminum?
Replacement Antennas.

I've been very impressed with your quality so far, keep up the good work!!!

If you guys make the lighter pulleys for the FiST, I might have to drive down again to have you install them for me. =)