Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST200

The Link I got it from https://www.part-box.com/2056650-ford-fiesta-st200-air-intake

Has the Induction Hose and the AirBox on the page

2 056 650 for Hose
2 024 372 for Air Cleaner (Airbox)

Just ordered.

Hope I can get my Airbox as fast as you did.

Anyone out there w/an ST200 who could post a photo of just how Ford lays out the end of the lower Air Cleaner hose? Do they do it the same as Mountune does w/their box, or do they mount the end of the hose to something? Thanks.

Update: Scheduled for delivery Friday.

Last edited:
Well I got my ST200 Airbox/Hose today, and immediately installed it.

It took me around a couple of hours, which included removing the left headlight.

The thing which took me the longest was getting that lower hose installed, squeezing it up between the frame and the windshield cleaner reservoir, and resting the end above the left fog light. If I had a lift, it would of been a lot easier. Other than that, it was straight forward.

Once I got everything installed, including installing a Cobb Air Filter, I started her up to check for any warning lights, and none came on.

I did notice a difference between European and US models, and that's w/the hood stops. With the European model, they are mounted on the upper bumper/radiator frame, near the headlights, while w/the US, they're mounted on the hood.

Last edited:
I remember reading somewhere that the mid 2016 Fiesta ST's got the same rear suspension as the ST200 since they are built in the same plant and Ford didn't want to go through the trouble of having two sets of parts. Did mid 2016 ST's also get the bigger rear brakes as well?

Bluedrank

I remember reading somewhere that the mid 2016 Fiesta ST's got the same rear suspension as the ST200 since they are built in the same plant and Ford didn't want to go through the trouble of having two sets of parts. Did mid 2016 ST's also get the bigger rear brakes as well?
Wasn't that for cars built in the UK? I thought the US ones were built in Mexico. Am I wrong on this?

Just ordered.

Hope I can get my Airbox as fast as you did.

Anyone out there w/an ST200 who could post a photo of just how Ford lays out the end of the lower Air Cleaner hose? Do they do it the same as Mountune does w/their box, or do they mount the end of the hose to something? Thanks.

Update: Scheduled for delivery Friday.
I've got an ST200 and the hose is routed to behind the radiator instead of the foglight (like Mountune suggest).

I've got an ST200 and the hose is routed to behind the radiator instead of the foglight (like Mountune suggest).
According to Mountune's directions, it shows it above the left fog light, in order to draw on the cold air present in that area, behind the bumper.

I would think that mounting it behind the radiator would provide it w/warm air from the radiator, vs. the cold from behind the left fog light area?

How exactly is the tube held in position on the ST200 behind the radiator? Any chance of providing a picture, or a link to one, which shows it on an ST200?

Thanks.

http://imgur.com/XJ1LU0R

sorry for the bad picture, camera couldn't focus on the secondary inlet hose. The red line goes to the airbox. Red circle is hose end.
Hope it helps,

cheers

edit: read the overboost is only available in 3rd and 4th gear and the torque is electronically limited in 1st and 2nd. Might explain the need for less cool air on overboost. Also have not opened airbox to check if the filter is stock or aftermarket.

http://imgur.com/XJ1LU0R

sorry for the bad picture, camera couldn't focus on the secondary inlet hose. The red line goes to the airbox. Red circle is hose end.
Hope it helps,

cheers

edit: read the overboost is only available in 3rd and 4th gear and the torque is electronically limited in 1st and 2nd. Might explain the need for less cool air on overboost. Also have not opened airbox to check if the filter is stock or aftermarket.
I can see it under the electric fan.

How is it held it place there, w/some kind of a clamp or strap?

I would think that it is not only taking it warm air from the radiator at that location, but would also be sucking in more dirt from the road as you are driving.

Thank you for taking the picture.

Thank you for the picture, I havent decided where to place the hose either but leaning foglight.

I can see it under the electric fan.

How is it held it place there, w/some kind of a clamp or strap?

I would think that it is not only taking it warm air from the radiator at that location, but would also be sucking in more dirt from the road as you are driving.

Thank you for taking the picture.
It's pointed slightly upwards, so the dirt/rocks might be less of a problem. The warm air is though, but I don't know how warm exactly. I'm thinking of rerouting the hose for trackdays.

felopr

has anyone tried a cobb intake with a st200 box? Those the filter fit?