Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Production Numbers

LILIKE16ST

Do you know where you can get them? Still only see Focus ST ones...
Yup still only seeing the FoST on their site and this being halfway through feb of 17 it worries me they're not very concerned with the FiST owners but it's clear there is a demand from us for these certificates. I agree the 45 dollar price is a little steep but worth it for a true car enthusiest which most FiST owners seem to be more than most other cars out there. I for one am very interested in obtaining one of these certificates I wish they'd get on the ball with it already!!!

Yup still only seeing the FoST on their site and this being halfway through feb of 17 it worries me they're not very concerned with the FiST owners but it's clear there is a demand from us for these certificates. I agree the 45 dollar price is a little steep but worth it for a true car enthusiest which most FiST owners seem to be more than most other cars out there. I for one am very interested in obtaining one of these certificates I wish they'd get on the ball with it already!!!
I wish they would too....if you hear anything more...please let us know!