Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Service manuals?

How did this cd work for you? I know this is an old thread, but I am really in need of a shop manual.

This manual is floating around on the web, I downloaded it a few weeks back but I don't remember where I found it. I could put it on my google drive a link it to you if you want.

Hey, do you think you can send me the manual? I can PM you my email. I just bought a rebuilt ST off an auction and I need to do some work on it. Thanks!

Am I missing something? There are two .htm files and when I click on them I get this:

<HTML><FRAMESET cols="25%,*"><FRAME src="Resources\Service_Manual\serleft.htm" name="leftside"><FRAME name="rightside" src="Resources\Service_Manual\serright.htm" ></frame></FRAMESET></FRAMESET></HTML>

Am I missing something? There are two .htm files and when I click on them I get this:

<HTML><FRAMESET cols="25%,*"><FRAME src="Resources\Service_Manual\serleft.htm" name="leftside"><FRAME name="rightside" src="Resources\Service_Manual\serright.htm" ></frame></FRAMESET></FRAMESET></HTML>
Did you extract the entire file? How are you opening them, are the opening in your web browser?

Yeah I'm trying via Chrome. I tried clicking on the files and got the error. I also tried right clicking but there was no save as option. As I'm writing this I'm going to guess I need to install the dropbox app rather than going through a browser?

Yeah I'm trying via Chrome. I tried clicking on the files and got the error. I also tried right clicking but there was no save as option. As I'm writing this I'm going to guess I need to install the dropbox app rather than going through a browser?
Ahh I think I see the problem, you'll need to click the Download button in the top right hand corner and download the whole zip file, then locally extract it.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm old school, and very analog, so I just wish that they still offered the PRINTED, BOOK FORM, Helms shop manuals, like I had for my '00 Z28.

STILL the best thing to have right next to the car for reference, while you're working on it with filthy hands, and it won't break, or get destroyed if it's dropped, or a tool hits it in an expletive fueled tirade of frustration. LOL

Sam4

I'm old school, and very analog, so I just wish that they still offered the PRINTED, BOOK FORM, Helms shop manuals, like I had for my '00 Z28.

STILL the best thing to have right next to the car for reference, while you're working on it with filthy hands, and it won't break, or get destroyed if it's dropped, or a tool hits it in an expletive fueled tirade of frustration. LOL
Easy there, old timer! Next thing you know you'll be watching broadcast TV - all 3 channels in black and white - and liking it.....

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Hey, IF it was TOTALLY unbiased, old school TRUE journalistic, news reporting (like the good old, PRE-Goebbels Faux Fux News Network, 'NAZI State TV' so many swear by nowadays), that would NOT be such a bad thing! [wink]

I would actually like a paper copy too, but beggars can't be choosers and I definitely appreciate this being available to me from nickstewartroc!