Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains Forum Pricing???

So I tried to reach out to Jurrian at Modbargins the other day only to get an automated message that he was no longer with the company. I know in the past he encouraged us to contact him before placing orders to get "Jurrian's Price." With him being gone from the company I was wondering if anyone knew if someone picked up where he left off or if that's the end of the special pricing?

I am interested in a Turbosmart wastegate i.e. one of these: http://www.modbargains.com/turbosmart-iwg75-wastegate-fiesta-st.htm

And want to get the best possible price with all the so-called tax season sales going on I wanted to give Modbargins a chance at a price before going w/the competition. Capitalism is a wonderful thing!

Thoughts?

Zissou

Yeah I got the same thing. I called them up and Modbargains wouldn't honor any prices Jurrian offered. So my business was taken elsewhere.

OP
W
Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the insight Hijinx. Hopefully someone at Modbargins is still willing to give us the hookups.

[MENTION=1380]Zissou[/MENTION] that is a shame to hear. Jurrian hooked me up with my Accessport and I would like to throw more business their way, but ultimately a fool and his money are easily parted and I am no fool. Best price gets my $$$.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey guys, sorry for the trouble; we have some new guys on staff that are still learning this sort of thing.

Yes, Jurrian has moved on to another company - but anyways, the point is we can still offer you the same great service- shoot us an email at sales@modbargains.com with the details and the price Jurrian had previously quoted you and we'll see what we can do. It is worth saying that vendors update their pricing at the start of the year so some things may have changed but if there's a way we can do it, we will try to make that happen, and we are stocking up for our Fifteen52 meet this Saturday catering to this market so we have plenty of inventory on hand already or on its way.

I apologize for any negative experience you guys may have had, and I'd like to ask you give us another shot to earn your business.

While I cannot help you personally with processing an order myself, if you have an issue let me know and I can try and step in to remedy the problem.

I'm going to touch base with Mike, my boss and the co-founder here, and get another one of the Mod Experts back on here taking care of you guys - I had Blake doing stuff for the Fiesta community for a while but unfortunately he's out on indefinite medical leave right now (get well soon Blake!) - in the meantime please let me know if you have any issues and I'll do my best to get you sorted.

Bluedrank

Hey guys, sorry for the trouble; we have some new guys on staff that are still learning this sort of thing.

Yes, Jurrian has moved on to another company - but anyways, the point is we can still offer you the same great service- shoot us an email at sales@modbargains.com with the details and the price Jurrian had previously quoted you and we'll see what we can do. It is worth saying that vendors update their pricing at the start of the year so some things may have changed but if there's a way we can do it, we will try to make that happen, and we are stocking up for our Fifteen52 meet this Saturday catering to this market so we have plenty of inventory on hand already or on its way.

I apologize for any negative experience you guys may have had, and I'd like to ask you give us another shot to earn your business.

While I cannot help you personally with processing an order myself, if you have an issue let me know and I can try and step in to remedy the problem.

I'm going to touch base with Mike, my boss and the co-founder here, and get another one of the Mod Experts back on here taking care of you guys - I had Blake doing stuff for the Fiesta community for a while but unfortunately he's out on indefinite medical leave right now (get well soon Blake!) - in the meantime please let me know if you have any issues and I'll do my best to get you sorted.
So are you guys still offering forum discounts, or just trying to honor what deals were already offered in the past? And if so, should we email the sales email or send a PM?

OP
W
Thread Starter #7
So are you guys still offering forum discounts, or just trying to honor what deals were already offered in the past? And if so, should we email the sales email or send a PM?
This!

Just so I am clear I did not have a deal going with Jurrian for the wategate I am looking at. I am merely shopping around and Jurrian took care of me in the past so, as you stated, I want to give Modbargins a change to earn my business.

Thanks for the insight regardless of of what happens BlueBomber!