Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bad Seller/Poor Communication

Trader history for jaysinstrife (0)

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I'm sorry you guys got scammed by this ass. Glad I had some useful info though. Odds are that he scammed people to pay me...that makes me feel dirty.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I had a guy in Socal that wanted to buy a bunch of high end amps I was closing out, wanted to use PayPal but did not have a confirmed shipping address so I said I could not take it, then offered to use his "buddies" credit card, I would not take it. I was planning a trip there in a week so I said I could meet him and take cash, he said sure....

When there he wanted to change the meeting place at the last minute so I had to go find access so I could look it up, abandoned house in a really bad area and it was going to be dark out. I told him we could meet a couple of miles away, well lite Walmart parking lot, up by the front of the store...he did not respond, if he had agreed I would of called a buddy that would have one of his off duty officers come with me.

--------------

Just one more story in what to do or not do when buying and selling online, CYA, always.

--------------

I have sold a ton of parts with gifted payments though as I am well known enough that I am trusted but if somebody is not comfortable even with my easy to verify rep I will take a regular payment but seldom without a verified address.

-------------

Rick

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Interesting... Nochnoi Dozor is a film. Translation from Russian is Night Watch.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Okay mods:
If this is not reason enough to have a minimum post count or forum membership time requirement, I don't know what is. I know as a new member I would not be offended to wait a few months or something like that before posting in the classifieds. Please consider this.
As a moderator of another automotive forum, I brought this up a long time ago with someone selling an AP3 and this could have been prevented or at least forced him to put more work in (thereby, raising red flags to the moderation staff). Hopefully, given the number of people that got ripped-off, something well be implemented.

2006ser

Hey I bought his stage 3 set up from him. He brought to my house he actually came all the way to my house to deliver the items. Xavier garcia

FistSt215

I see that he was honest with you and delivering your items . Can't believe he's trying to scam 5-10 members on this thread . Someone gonna get the Cobb TBE and rmm and rest of the members who knows .

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I can also confirm that Ca_Fist and FiST_Bumpz have shared the same IP address. Great job [MENTION=759]Hijinx[/MENTION]

Here's a screenshot when I did an IP search from the forum panel. I'd be more than happy to turn this over to law enforcement as evidence.
ip-address.png

Hey, guys... I think this may also be ca_fist.

Months ago, we made a legit transaction. He purchased my Cyborg.

The name he used was Xavier Garcia. I know you think I'm jumping to conclusions. But hear me out... The emails are very similar, but different hosts I won't list his host because that would be screwed up if it was VERY odd coincidence...
But here it is: nochnoidozor. If someone can IP check him, PM me and I'll send his host name and address so you can cross check

Edit- Also, his address was very near Concord, CA.

2006ser

Yes he deliver everything to me. I made him as he seemed sketchy. He wanted me to pay first before he delivered. I said no bring the items and all pay in person. So what I did I uploaded my cc to PayPal and paid him with that when he came to my place. He did say he had 2 rmm. He brought me everything exept Cobb intake as I had told him I didn't need it. Also right after I paid and he left someone tried to go into my PayPal. I'm thinking it was him couse that has never happened to me

2006ser

Yes. I met this guy in person seemed like a good kid that needed money for school is what he told me.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I'm glad you brought this up as I was going to PM you asking why there was one instance of you and him sharing the same Sprint IP address. This makes sense now.

Hey I bought his stage 3 set up from him. He brought to my house he actually came all the way to my house to deliver the items. Xavier garcia

Butterybunz

Yes he deliver everything to me. I made him as he seemed sketchy. He wanted me to pay first before he delivered. I said no bring the items and all pay in person. So what I did I uploaded my cc to PayPal and paid him with that when he came to my place. He did say he had 2 rmm. He brought me everything exept Cobb intake as I had told him I didn't need it. Also right after I paid and he left someone tried to go into my PayPal. I'm thinking it was him couse that has never happened to me
I sent you a PM

2006ser

He was somewhat sketchy. I'm LEO so it's hard for me to trust people. So I made him come over to me. Seemed like a good kid that needed the money for school. He drove a sedan style Prius. I made sure all the parts where there before I paypaled him right on the spot. I had to speak up. I'm a car enthusiast and can't let my fellow fisters get scammed. I deal with shit people everyday.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Yes. I met this guy in person seemed like a good kid that needed money for school is what he told me.
I'm curious as to if this guy is using a fake name altogether. Was he an Xavier Garcia/Martinez? Did he mention the school he's going to and degree?

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Interesting... Nochnoi Dozor is a film. Translation from Russian is Night Watch.
More interesting... Dnevnoi Dozor translates to Day Watch.

Edit- This guy is probably Russian.
Could this be a reference to a it's always sunny in Philadelphia episode? Lmao just messing around, my favorite show.

this shit is so shady. I feel so bad for you guys and I hope he gets caught. id be so mad if this happened to me. I hate when people try to take advantage of other peoples good nature (like the trust in the paypal payment being sent as a gift) this is all just disgusting. good job hijinx in making the connection. it sounds like some of you have seen his face and you guys have a home address? I'm 7 hrs away. someone nearby should knock on his door posing as a neighbor or something and strike up a convo about seeing his car or someshit, take a pic of his plates and of his face and post it on here.

He was somewhat sketchy. I'm LEO so it's hard for me to trust people. So I made him come over to me. Seemed like a good kid that needed the money for school. He drove a sedan style Prius. I made sure all the parts where there before I paypaled him right on the spot. I had to speak up. I'm a car enthusiast and can't let my fellow fisters get scammed. I deal with shit people everyday.
could you make something happen since your LEO and have seen the kid?

OP
J
Thread Starter #99
Someone should report him to local authorities. As I said, I filed with the FBIs internet crime division. This dude has taken people for an excess of $2000. If it starts on a local level, it is still a federal offense for crossing state lines. At least locally we can get him locked up, hopefully, until an investigation ensues. This thread, and our records, are more than enough evidence.

2006ser

I'm in the corrections side but will see what I can do. I have a few friends that are in the pd side see what they can do.