Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bad Seller/Poor Communication

Trader history for jaysinstrife (0)

Someone should report him to local authorities. As I said, I filed with the FBIs internet crime division. This dude has taken people for an excess of $2000. If it starts on a local level, it is still a federal offense for crossing state lines. At least locally we can get him locked up, hopefully, until an investigation ensues. This thread, and our records, are more than enough evidence.
iv had a few Russian/ukranian acquantances and without making stereotypes, interent crime and fraud is very big with certain characters in those communites

I'm in the corrections side but will see what I can do. I have a few friends that are in the pd side see what they can do.
yea bc if theres an appearance that ppl can get away with 2k+ fraud on this forum its really gonna affect buying and selling on here. this is already gonna make me think twice

2006ser

My pp says Xavier Martinez. He was going start work in San Francisco and I literally forgot what school. But let me go back and check see if I have it on a text

Butterybunz

Trying to clarify:

He sold a Stage 3 Cobb package in person to 2006ser in JANUARY.

He posted the Exhaust, Downpipe & RMM for sale last week with a picture dated 03/03/2016. So he must have 2 sets?!?!?

Trying to clarify:

He posted the Exhaust, Downpipe & RMM for sale last week with a picture dated 03/03/2016. So he must have 2 sets?!?!?

he very possibly could have just take multiple sets of pictures with different dates. hes obviously planned this all out so I'm sure that's what he did.

Butterybunz

Another update:

Spoke with the owner of the UPS store:

He described the individual as a "kid." And that the box was 51" long, 21" wide & 20" tall weighing 118lbs. When he asked the kid what he was shipping he told him "car parts." That works in my favor in terms of him actually shipping me the items.

The UPS store owner gave me an 800 number to call for cases of security & fraud.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Another update:

Spoke with the owner of the UPS store:

He described the individual as a "kid." And that the box was 51" long, 21" wide & 20" tall weighing 118lbs. When he asked the kid what he was shipping he told him "car parts." That works in my favor in terms of him actually shipping me the items.

The UPS store owner gave me an 800 number to call for cases of security & fraud.
Could it be that heavy?

V_2

Trying to clarify:

Am I the only one who thinks the envelope with the name and date looks photoshopped? Dunno, could just be my monitor...it just looks too straight and the corners too sharp for sitting on top of a muffler.

Butterybunz

Am I the only one who thinks the envelope with the name and date looks photoshopped? Dunno, could just be my monitor...it just looks too straight and the corners too sharp for sitting on top of a muffler.
Doesn't look shopped to me, would be hard to do with the shadow it has on it. Not impossible though.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
My business manager/partner is well hooked up with SoCal LEO and more. I was introduced and had some great conversations with an LA internet crime investigator that deals with much bigger fish than this guy so not sure he can help but might have a referral that can. I am going to call and see if he wants me to send a link to this thread.

Rick

If you enlarge it, then zoom in, edges aren't clean, there's digitized diagonal streaks; I think it is 'shopped!

twolf

If you enlarge it, then zoom in, edges aren't clean, there's digitized diagonal streaks; I think it is 'shopped!
lol, I don't think it's shopped. That is just something that happens when you have an almost vertical line in a digital photograph. Almost like moire.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I just made a call, waiting to hear back this evening when off duty, might have some serious help on this.

BUT, do not expect to get your money back, if you do, great, if not learn from it but also there is a reward in ending this particular perps operations and you can receive some satisfaction from it which can be more valuable than money in the end as it is not that hard to obtain more if you really want to.

Butterybunz

I just made a call, waiting to hear back this evening when off duty, might have some serious help on this.

BUT, do not expect to get your money back, if you do, great, if not learn from it but also there is a reward in ending this particular perps operations and you can receive some satisfaction from it which can be more valuable than money in the end as it is not that hard to obtain more if you really want to.
Sending you a PM with his current address.