Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bad Seller/Poor Communication

Trader history for jaysinstrife (0)

Bluedrank

Anyone that's received pictures via text from him, run the pictures through an exif viewer. Maybe he slipped up somewhere and allowed his phone to embed the gps coordinates. You can use this program for Windows to read all of that hidden data.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Graphic/Digital-Photo-Tools/KUSO-Exif-Viewer.shtml#download

Also, he's definitely reading this thread and probably freaking out. It would not surprise me to hear that he's infiltrated this thread using another username / IP in an attempt to inject false information into the mix. Stay vigilant and be careful.

Butterybunz

Trying to clarify:

He sold a Stage 3 Cobb package in person to 2006ser in JANUARY.

He posted the Exhaust, Downpipe & RMM for sale last week with a picture dated 03/03/2016. So he must have 2 sets?!?!?
Turns out this is not true. 2006ser purchased all of the items from the scammer on 03/03/2016 in person. This means he has most likely mailed me rocks or some other heavy object.

Am I the only one who thinks the envelope with the name and date looks photoshopped? Dunno, could just be my monitor...it just looks too straight and the corners too sharp for sitting on top of a muffler.
Doesn't seem to be Photoshopped: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=5cf6a1f4aac0a0f9ec8e687981d28885e6d78ddb.460632

Was taken on 3/3/2016 at 9:41 AM using a Sprint Galaxy Note 4: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/SM-N910PZKESPR

Fwiw I purchased Bojix side skirts from c
Ca_fist in February. We exchanged texts and i Paypaled Dnevnoidozor89@gmail for them. He sent me pics of the UPS receipt. I received the side skirts as scheduled by UPS. Guess I should consider myself lucky.

I did notice be deleted the thread he was selling them in shortly thereafter.

Also, they were still new and I imagine in the original box. Maybe there's a shipping label that originally went to him somewhere on the box? I'll check when I'm home.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Fwiw I purchased Bojix side skirts from c
Ca_fist in February. We exchanged texts and i Paypaled Dnevnoidozor89@gmail for them. He sent me pics of the UPS receipt. I received the side skirts as scheduled by UPS. Guess I should consider myself lucky.

I did notice be deleted the thread he was selling them in shortly thereafter.

That post was deleted because of rule non-compliance.

Dave

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
OMG!!!!!

It was Ca_Fist that drove from Nor. Cal. to my house and bought the TM Style Carbon Fiber Seibon hood I was selling.
He paid me in cash, we loaded it into a beater Toyota and he drove back.
That was 9/19/15

I have his cell number as well.

Dave

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
OMG!!!!!

It was Ca_Fist that drove from Nor. Cal. to my house and bought the TM Style Carbon Fiber Seibon hood I was selling.
He paid me in cash, we loaded it into a beater Toyota and he drove back.
That was 9/19/15

I have his cell number as well.

Dave
I don't think he drove from NorCal lol.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I don't think he drove from NorCal lol.
I don't know but it did take him about 6 hours.
He does list as from Pittsburg, Ca. and his phone is from Concord, Ca.

Dave

WTF is going on. It is so weird that this dude has been in contact with folks and bought things legitimately and is now ripping folks off. I don't understand....[8]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Creative drug financing.
Or you need to be on drugs to understand this.

Dave

FocusMike

Someone with his phone number should text him about this thread and tell him to do the right thing and pay people back. With all the evidence people are showing he could face jail time and the courts are not going to look kindly on these types of case. He willfully committed fraud by collecting money and never intending to follow through on his promises.

[MENTION=3156]Ca_Fist[/MENTION] [MENTION=4539]FiST_Bumpz[/MENTION] own up to it man and pay these people back. People have your contact information so there's no place to hide. Getting arrested and having a criminal record for the rest of your life is not worth it.

Bluedrank

WTF is going on. It is so weird that this dude has been in contact with folks and bought things legitimately and is now ripping folks off. I don't understand....[8]
I was discussing this with my girlfriend last night while on a walk. My theory is that in his previous transactions he realized how much interest there is in the community. He probably had a lot of PMs about the various items he sold legit to people on his first account. I assume that he's having some money troubles at the moment, and having a mind that skewed towards the criminal side anyway probably caused him to hatch a plan to rip people off. My guess is he lost his job or something and is desperate to keep the car. He had to get rid of the extra parts anyway, so why not sell them to somebody legit, and then just accept every single offer that came in.

The thing is, criminals are almost never very intelligent. The fact that he assumed that none of you would band together to put the pieces of the puzzle in place is absolutely astonishing. He's really shown a lack of technical knowledge and planning. Unless of course he's been at work for months, placing fake data on social media, using fake addresses and burner cell phones, etc., he's really left a pretty large amount of evidence. Most notably, connecting to both accounts via the same IP address and thus linking them in the admin's backend is just beginner level OPSec.

He's messy as fuck and made mistakes. Keep digging guys.

Butterybunz

I'm sure he has seen this thread, his last activity was 1am.

In another thread he was bragging that if the Fiesta RS came out he would be able to buy it cash.

Bluedrank

Does this forum allow the admin to see all of his actions on the site? Like for example go in and read his PMs, or see the posts he's made and deleted on his account? I could have sworn I saw that his account had made a reply in a different thread, but now I don't see it in his post history. Was thinking maybe he logged into that account by mistake and made a reply. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I've dealt with sneaks like this guy before while running a few forums in the past, and one trick I've used was to change their password and email in the admin panel and then go in and read all of their PMs to see what they've been up to.