Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for recommendations to hit 300ish hp

Trader history for worfab (0)

Hey guys, just looking for what you would recommend to hit around 280-300 hp I would like to have a plan for mods so I dont waste time or money, or if you could even shoot me a price for like a package installed from you guys. I've always wanted to visit the otherside of the lake haha.

Thanks!

A DHM quick spool kit (or any of the turbo kits)with ethanol blend fuel, or meth with DHM tuning will get you there.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I agree, quick spool kit, complete with IC, exhaust, etc....MWI or E30, get it all done at one time.

Other things you will need or should consider:

Rear engine mount

Real cold air intake

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Hey guys, just looking for what you would recommend to hit around 280-300 hp I would like to have a plan for mods so I dont waste time or money, or if you could even shoot me a price for like a package installed from you guys. I've always wanted to visit the otherside of the lake haha.

Thanks!
not sure how i missed this!!

What fuel?? thats a big concern when making x power.

Russ

OP
worfab
Thread Starter #7
not sure how i missed this!!

What fuel?? thats a big concern when making x power.

Russ
93 if possible, if 300 on 93 isn't possible, that's fine too just trying to get some direction and I feel 300ish is a good area for FWD vehicle.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
93 if possible, if 300 on 93 isn't possible, that's fine too just trying to get some direction and I feel 300ish is a good area for FWD vehicle.

This is the DHM GTX450r (GTX2867r) kit. This is on straight 93, no aux fuel, ethanol (other than the 10% already there) or methanol.