Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Baby Got New Shoes

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Thanks everyone!

Really like these, they look great! I was looking for the same ones in matte black, but I couldn't find them on the internet whatsoever (ebay / tire rack / etc.). I assume you "know a guy." Nice photos / back drops as well.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Wheels look great and I really like those photos.

Looks good. I cannot wait to get my Gold Titan's installed with Yoko Advan AD08s

Really like these, they look great! I was looking for the same ones in matte black, but I couldn't find them on the internet whatsoever (ebay / tire rack / etc.). I assume you "know a guy." Nice photos / back drops as well.
You can special order them through 18racing. Only downside is the wait time. Since they are special order it takes about 2 months to receive them.

Looks good. I cannot wait to get my Gold Titan's installed with Yoko Advan AD08s

You can special order them through 18racing. Only downside is the wait time. Since they are special order it takes about 2 months to receive them.
Great, thank you.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Love the look. Makes me want to drop my ride now.

How do you like the Swift springs and why'd you pick those over others? Just curious.

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Love the look. Makes me want to drop my ride now.

How do you like the Swift springs and why'd you pick those over others? Just curious.
I love them. I chose them because they were linear rate. I didn't like that so many weren't publishing spring rates and instead going the route of "progressive". I didn't want my car to be softer in normal driving and to only perform when loaded up. I wanted crisp handling right from the initial turn-in without having to wait for weight transfer.

The fact that Swift uses a shock dyno to test the stock dampers and then chooses a spring rate to match was key. It meant an easy install and assured performance.