Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philadelphia Spotted Thread

That's a good thought! I remember someone mentioning to me that someone from R/T Tuning purchased an MO Fiesta lately, but i didn't get a good look at the wheels... He did have window visors if that helps.
Yeah james from rt purchased a mo Fist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw 2 FISTs today during my travels. #1 Concordville PA Rt1 at Brinton Lake Rd. PB headed SB at about 1:30 PM. #2 West Chester PA High ST at "Armory" cross street. TBlack EB. I was behind a TB a couple weeks ago in town that had the rear ST badge "yellowed" out. maybe sane one? Any one on this site?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Also spotted a white with winters/steelies FiST on RT. 202 heading SOUTH, near the Sugan Road light in New Hope/Solebury, about a half mile from the bridge (over the Delaware), at about 4:00 PM today (Thursday)

I waved, don't know if the driver noticed me or the car.

This is only the second one I've seen in my immediate area, in motion, since I've owned this car (11/16).

Anyone on here?

Last edited:
I have seen a white with winter steelies in King of Prussia area (doubtful it is the same driver as previous posts).

Also a MO (with lots of white stickers on the rear hatch glass) has recently turned up on my morning commute on 422W.

Also see another MO (i don't believe this is the same) in Oaks by the expo center. Possibly [MENTION=7074]CB022481[/MENTION] ?

I have seen a white with winter steelies in King of Prussia area (doubtful it is the same driver as previous posts).

Also a MO (with lots of white stickers on the rear hatch glass) has recently turned up on my morning commute on 422W.

Also see another MO (i don't believe this is the same) in Oaks by the expo center. Possibly [MENTION=7074]CB022481[/MENTION] ?
I wish. I am TB with dirty ass wheels

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

This is likely me. White platinum with winter wheels/tires and mud flaps.

I have family over in KOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw 2 FISTs today during my travels. #1 Concordville PA Rt1 at Brinton Lake Rd. PB headed SB at about 1:30 PM. #2 West Chester PA High ST at "Armory" cross street. TBlack EB. I was behind a TB a couple weeks ago in town that had the rear ST badge "yellowed" out. maybe sane one? Any one on this site?
I have yellow badges, but my ST is Kona Blue. If it was dark I guess Kona Blue can look a little black? Idk. I have never seen another ST in the area with yellow badges.

This morning on my way to work I saw a Kona blue FiST a few cars ahead of me on rt. 113 making a left onto rt. 73 (Skippack Pike) around 8am and I've seen them once prior to this as well.

Also today on my way back to work from lunch (also on rt. 113 heading towards rt. 73) I passed a silver FiST with dark tint heading the opposite direction.

I spotted a MO at Jimmy's BBQ over in Frazer today, and an EG over at Conestoga HS. Anyone from here?

This morning on my way to work I saw a Kona blue FiST a few cars ahead of me on rt. 113 making a left onto rt. 73 (Skippack Pike) around 8am and I've seen them once prior to this as well.
You found me! I work as a float teller for a bank, so I'm all over the place. Just so happens I'm here in Skippack today! Too bad she goes in for repairs soon. Hit and run the night before the superbowl, parked DIRECTLY out front of my house... [thumbdown]

Two sightings over the weekend.

1. Black Fist on 202S in King of Prussia.
2. White Fist (Platinum, I believe) with mud flaps on Pottstown Pike in West Chester. Passing the super Wawa.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Black Fiesta ST with viny logo on side skirt @ Suburban Car Wash in Trexlertown

I saw a black FiST with white Rally Armor flaps (IIRC with red writing) a couple hours ago on Egypt Road in Oaks getting onto 422W.

Anyone coming to ecoblast at NJMP Saturday.

Northeast Ecoboost Owners Club Presents: ECOBLAST at New Jersey Motorsports Park in Millville, NJ. Saturday, March 24 - Sunday, March 25, 2018.

It's almost time for our first major NEEOC event. ALL CARS ARE WELCOME.

As a part of our affiliation with Hooked On Driving Northeast, we will be hosting a FREE car meet during each track day on their 2018 schedule.

More info on the track event available here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/165559374086476/?ti=as

This meet will be a great opportunity to get to know other NEEOC members, as well as learn about racing in a closed track environment. The 2 day event will last all day Saturday, followed by a party at the track that night, and a full second day on Sunday. Camping out is an option.

Lunch is available for purchase, or free if you register for the track day.

We have a few simple rules for this event. These rules exist to ensure the safety of those driving on the track. Anyone who violates these rules will be asked to leave the event, and will be subsequently removed from NEEOC:

-No revving, burnouts, or loud music allowed.

-Trash talking, violence, or threats of any kind will not be tolerated.

-Keep things family friendly. Many of us have spouses and children that we bring out to meets, so keep that in mind and be respectful of others at our meets.

Wherever you are in the Northeast, make the trek to NJMP and let's all have a great weekend to start off the season right!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Did they plow the track?! LOL

I was kind of disappointed at the turnout for the Driving Impressions meetup, only one other FiST there, mostly RSes and FoSTs, and only a handful of them. [:(]

I might try to make it Sunday, as Saturday is already spoken for with other commitments.