Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wheel sale at Discount Tire

Now through 4/2, Discount Tire is offering a $100 prepaid Visa on the purchase of any 4 wheels.

I just bought 4, 15x8 TD 1.2's for $573.76. After the rebate of $100, that's $118.44 per wheel, plus $15 shipping. What a deal!

I already put my non refundedable $250 deposit on mine...so even if they did. I would still pay the same price or more. So I will just stick with mine coming from TD.

OP
E
Thread Starter #6
Yes they do sell TD's. They get them from the distributor in the USA. I wanted bronze which is out of stock so I have to wait the 6-8 weeks for delivery. I also had to prepay to qualify for the rebate.

OP
E
Thread Starter #10
Discount Tire Direct (the online store) is a different operation than Discount Tire retail stores. I went into the retail store, they can get anything for you. Give them a price to match and they most likely will. I think I offered up a price too high. They immediately jumped at matching that price. I think I could have gotten out of there at $100 per wheel after the rebate.

OP
E
Thread Starter #11
If you're mounting up wheels and tires at Discount and need TPMS sensors, check Amazon for prices. A set of 4 on Amazon is about $80. Discount will match that which is a big savings over their normal $240 for 4.

I ordered my TD's at the local Discount Tire location. It took like 11 weeks for them to arrive but they said it would take 12 weeks or so. And when my center caps started looking bad after only about 6 months Discount order me new ones free of charge. That kind of customer service will keep me buying tires from them.

The Discount Tire here in NKC is phenomenal from top to bottom. Never have I visited a retail location and recieved the level of service that I have at this store. I doubt it's completely a localized situation, I'm sure the company as a whole preaches this level of service...or at least that's the impression I get.

OP
E
Thread Starter #15
The sales rep said the $100 offer was for any 4 wheels installed. Since these are special order, he put a couple codes on the invoice to ensure that I got the rebate. I went to the online rebate processing site, and it's approved. Here's the codes he put on the invoice - you can ask for the same.

80225 NRM FREE REBALANCE
87398 NRM $100 REB WHEEL ONLINE/MAIL-IN 03/18/16-04/02/16

Discount is great!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Great find, thanks for posting it:)

Just call them instead, I have ordered dozens of wheels from them over the years, and many times over the phone, then go get them when they come in.

I always get to know the managers really well and they take exceptional care of me.

If looking for help on tires I am here for you, I have always researched them a great deal for my particular needs, I have some 11.4lb 15x8 wheels coming for my all season tires which are going to be Nitto NeoGen 205/50/15 as they are by far the best 15" performance all season though have a fairly low wear rating of 280.

If into autocross the Rival S is very fast and great for quick canyon runs, etc but gets hot to fast for HPDE but might be fine for TT events.

If looking for track tires the best value, easy to drive, does not heat cycle out, can be driven to the track and back, Toyo RA1 is the way to go but I really want to try the Maxxis RC1 next to see how I like it.