Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Race Intercooler "The Best, The Largest, The Winner"

Trader history for DHM (0)

For those of you running the race intercooler. About how much does shipping run you? About to pull the trigger and order but don't wanna be slapped with a crazy shipping charge. DHMs website says they will tell me shipping after I order -_____-

For those of you running the race intercooler. About how much does shipping run you? About to pull the trigger and order but don't wanna be slapped with a crazy shipping charge. DHMs website says they will tell me shipping after I order -_____-
I will have to check my invoice, but for me, I believe it was about $60.

TempeST

Just PM [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] here with your Zipcode and he will give you the full price.

He worked with me on the shipping charge, and I'm in Hawaii. So it can't even be close to what I payed for the shipping. Lol everything goes air here

I did PM just waiting on a response and thought I'd get some input from those that have already ordered.

twolf

I don't think I paid shipping but I paid full price and then the tax season sale happened after I ordered so I'd say it's fair

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is there any pressure drop with these across the core? Lost boost due to its size?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Is there any pressure drop with these across the core? Lost boost due to its size?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
This was answered somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit - Closest I could find in a quick search. There may be more.

Looks very impressive Russ!

Have you been able to measure what the overall pressure drop is across the new FMIC and establish an efficiency rating for your new FMIC yet? Would be interesting to see how this compares as well...

Also are you seeing any noticeable or measurable decreases in response due to size?

thanks!!
I need to take the time and do the math.

How every back to back logs for overall spool and 10% to WOT transitions at different RPM ranges show no measureable differences. This is with a stock turbo and rods EFR car.

Russ