Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Blemished Sound Symposer plugs

Trader history for MrsDHM (0)

Hi everyone we have some blemished Fiesta ST sound symposer deletes. Due to their visual blems (nicks, scratches or unclean laser etching) we are offering these 8 at a discount.
$16 for a blemished plug only or $30 for our entire sound symposer delete kit with one of these blems.
You can purchase these by sending the amount via PayPal to sales@deadhookmotorsports.com. Include in the notes the color you would like. If the red or blue are already taken, we will send black instead.

Message us with any questions. Thanks!
For more info on our Fiesta ST sound symposer delete kits visit: http://deadhookmotorsports.com/Fies...torsports-Fiesta-ST-Sound-Symposer-Delete-Kit

I sent money a few days ago for a blemished kit, and I haven't received any type of confirmation or notice that it had shipped. I only have my PayPal receipt. Could someone let me know what's going on? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent money a few days ago for a blemished kit, and I haven't received any type of confirmation or notice that it had shipped. I only have my PayPal receipt. Could someone let me know what's going on? Thanks.

OP
MrsDHM
Thread Starter #11

It already shipped. I can pm you the tracking later when I'm back at the office.
Thanks