Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta Projector Retrofit Round 4

OP
T
Thread Starter #23
What's the type you projector for? 2nd high beam or is that just a blank?
Supplementary low beam. The projector itself will have both low and high beam, so it will still be fully functional.

[MENTION=3577]trsandrew[/MENTION] I sent you a PM asking how much more would it cost to make a harness that will make it plug n play? Also could you make it so those DRL LEDs blink with turn signals? A response would be appreciated.

[MENTION=3577]trsandrew[/MENTION] I sent you a PM asking how much more would it cost to make a harness that will make it plug n play? Also could you make it so those DRL LEDs blink with turn signals? A response would be appreciated.
Yes, a semi-regular checking on and responding to your PMs would be appreciated by all of us :)

OP
T
Thread Starter #27
Sorry! Been really tied up with work. Will get everyone replies ASAP

OP
T
Thread Starter #31
I'm getting the headlight internals back this weekend and can post some updated pictures for all. We also just released the new Morimoto Mini D2S 4.0 projectors, and those may be a better candidate for a projector swap here. I'll know this weekend either way.

OP
T
Thread Starter #32
Back in hand and getting them wrapped up to sell. They're not getting any green accents since that will isolate their market--just all black with etched lenses

A7xogg

Back in hand and getting them wrapped up to sell. They're not getting any green accents since that will isolate their market--just all black with etched lenses

I was gonna do the 4.0 d2s but didn't want to trim that much so I went with the mini 7.0(usdm headlights). But they look good man

OP
T
Thread Starter #37
Looks good! How much? [emoji1360][emoji1363]
I'll list them in the $1200-1400 range, which is still a seriously good deal on such a setup. If these were commissioned to another shop, I could imagine easily exceeding $2k to replicate.

I know it's a work in progress but would be nice to see the finished product on the car [emoji594] [emoji1316][emoji1362]. Looking really good

OP
T
Thread Starter #40
I know it's a work in progress but would be nice to see the finished product on the car [emoji594] [emoji1316][emoji1362]. Looking really good
What car? I traded it back in June! :)