Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta Projector Retrofit Round 4

OP
T
Thread Starter #41
Brought the OEM cutoff shield to work to see what would closely fit in the stock projector's place aaaand the 4TL-R needed just a slight finesse to drop right in. I then used the cutoff shield of the stock projector to "pinch" the 4TL-R in place. Lines right up.

Now to pop the lenses out to be etched.

OP
T
Thread Starter #42
Lenses etched, installed. Nothing too crazy here.

?

OP
T
Thread Starter #43
A better shot of that etching:

So... who wants to snag 'em?

I definitely *want* to but I have a new set of the euro headlights arriving tomorrow. If I hadn't already bought them I'd be super interested, I know I'm going to hate the chrome housing. Did you send them off somewhere to get opened and painted, or did you do that at TRS?

OP
T
Thread Starter #47
I definitely *want* to but I have a new set of the euro headlights arriving tomorrow. If I hadn't already bought them I'd be super interested, I know I'm going to hate the chrome housing. Did you send them off somewhere to get opened and painted, or did you do that at TRS?
I opened them, then sent the internals to my painter and had him do his thing.

OP
T
Thread Starter #50
Ready to seal--just waiting to see if the prospective buyer wants to make any changes while I'm inside: