Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Grand Opening and Sale

Chuckable

Received this email from Mountune this afternoon:

"Help us celebrate our new facility in the USA at our Grand Opening Event! Saturday, April 9th. We'll have products on display along with special offers on most items. Thanks to our friends at Ford Performance we'll have the new Focus RS on display along with many other cool cars. And since this is California, we'll have plenty of tacos. For those that can't make it , you can take advantage of the Grand Opening special offers now through April 15th by using coupon code: gomountune . Save 10%-18% on most products at checkout."

Maybe some of you can use the discount code [like]

Sweet, thanks for sharing! Hopefully the FiST guys in California can share pics from the event.

The Focus RS people are likely to hound that event if an RS actually is there. They're foaming at the mouth for their RS's to get delivered.

What time are you planning on going? It's about 30mins for me to get there and I want to see the rs up close. It would be cool so see another Fiesta, rather than the usual mustangs and focus

I wanna be there just before 10 to get parking. I'm about 30min in the other direction.

Guess I won't bring my mustang then LOL