Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Resonator Delete

Hey guys I just did mine yesterday and now my car feels like it lost power I have a boost gauge and it's only going to 10-15 psi does anyone know what it can be.

Did you accidentally knock a charge pipe off while you were down there? I haven't checked on mine myself, but the consensus around here is that they work themselves loose over time anyway and you might have loosened it up more on accident.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Resonator delete or symposer delete?

Make sure you have the delete cap in all the way and make sure the clamp holding the symposer delete clamp is on correctly and tight.

Not sure why deleting a resonator (muffler) would effect boost

OP
Mosquito1177
Thread Starter #7
Thanks guys that was the problem I had to tighten all the clamps again my car is running good again

Thanks guys that was the problem I had to tighten all the clamps again my car is running good again
Hey! I'm thinking of doing a resonator delete as a form of opening up some more air flow. With that being said, I don't want to lose power.

How has your res delete been since you tightened up the hoses? Any noticeable low end lag?

Thank you in advance.

- JR