Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Resetting Oil Light for vehicles with Cobb Tune

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I have a 2016 and none of the aforementioned procedures worked for me, so I tried resetting the oil life via the AP, and that turned my wrench light off. Eh, go figure.
My 2016 has for its life up to now required per the manual to press and hold the start for several seconds. That no longer works, now you just push it to turn on......no hold! Go figure!

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
T.QUOTE="HardBoiledEgg, post: 461869, member: 7437"]NEWER ONES DON'T HAVE THE WRENCH LIGHT FOR MAINT

155K NEVER CAME ONECE, 2017[/QUOTE]
According to the Owner Manual the 2019 has one, so does my daughters '18 ST. My '16 ST comes on at about 10K intervals.

At work, gonna have to give you a proper response later. But off top of my head, you connect your Accessport and go to the oil life feature and select it and I believe it asks you to reset and you click yes.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
At work, gonna have to give you a proper response later. But off top of my head, you connect your Accessport and go to the oil life feature and select it and I believe it asks you to reset and you click yes.
I had no idea you could do that. Then again, mine's never come on. I change my oil every 5,000 because turbo.
Cobb sez:

1. Go to the Troubleshooting menu on the main screen of your Accessport.
  2. Select scroll down and select "Reset Oil LIfe"
  3. Once you select it you should receive a warning message.
  4. When you're done you should see a message letting you know it was finished.