Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

LILIKE16ST

Order submitted can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This intercooler is awesome no doubt. It looks great it performs great it fits great and the price is unreal. It is the cheapest intercooler on the market and to my knowledge it's the largest core of any of the factory fit options so how can one go wrong with it? I love mine. This intercooler combined with a livernois tune helped me keep right with a mid 90s z28 camaro from 70 to around 120 on a closed course in Mexico today. Great stuff :)

Based

Ok my intercooler is on! This thing is great! My car is still on a tune meant for a stock car, but it already feels faster.

One thing though. Has anyone heard a noise since they put their intercooler on? It sounds like intake noise I guess whenever I go WOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

Ok my intercooler is on! This thing is great! My car is still on a tune meant for a stock car, but it already feels faster.

One thing though. Has anyone heard a noise since they put their intercooler on? It sounds like intake noise I guess whenever I go WOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine has a lot more swooshing and whooshing than it did but I also have the charge pipes as well from depo they're way bigger than stock

Did you pay duty etc on arrival? Was it USPS?
Took a week for mine too! It's waiting at the post office.

You can ask DEPO to send USPS, he'll charge you a little more for shipping but there should not be duty. The paper the postman left says I owe them $20 or $70, it's not clear. $70 would make sense for sales tax in Quebec.

Sadly, I have to wait until Wednesday to pick it up :(

Is it Wednesday yet?

Did you pay duty etc on arrival? Was it USPS?

You can ask DEPO to send USPS, he'll charge you a little more for shipping but there should not be duty. The paper the postman left says I owe them $20 or $70, it's not clear. $70 would make sense for sales tax in Quebec.

Is it Wednesday yet?

LILIKE16ST

Is it Wednesday yet?
That sucks but even with that price added it's still a steal imo. This is probably the best bang for the buck mod there is for the car outside getting a tune. I'm so glad I got mine.

[MENTION=1015]shouldbeasy[/MENTION] and I are both running this cooler with an x47 and it does its job remarkably well. It's really all you'll ever for non BT builds, especially if you live north of the border.

LILIKE16ST

[MENTION=1015]shouldbeasy[/MENTION] and I are both running this cooler with an x47 and it does its job remarkably well. It's really all you'll ever for non BT builds, especially if you live north of the border.
That's what I like to hear the x47 is on my future mods list so it's nice to know I got the intercooler covered

J2FoRS

Is it Wednesday yet?
So did you get it picked up and installed? What were the USPS fees in the end?
Do you remember what it cost extra to ship USPS instead?

So did you get it picked up and installed? What were the USPS fees in the end?
Do you remember what it cost extra to ship USPS instead?
Yeah, picked it up and installed this weekend. The car is not out of storage yet so I can't talk about performance changes. It cost me $21cad at the post office for fees & taxes and 18$usd in extra shipping, I think it's worth it.

Can't wait to drive it now!

Install

Just put in my order. Noticed they were located about a half hour or so away from me. Hopefully shipping will be super fast. Didn't see an option for store pickup or I would just go pick it up! Probably not cheap to ship these.

Installed my intercooler last night.

If you're following the directions from a Cobb install, the written directions from Cobb are much more accurate and help solve some problems I had to work through using the video based directions.

Nothing major, but the most important thing I learned about the install from the written directions is that the center splash shield mount has to be bent down slightly to make room for the intercooler. Initially I thought I just needed to remove it since it can be unbolted but the written directions cleared this up for me. The video install is also missing a few small details too but not as big of a deal as trying to smash the intercooler into place with that center splash mount in place and the intercooler not fitting at all.

https://cobbtuning.atlassian.net/wiki/display/PRS/FORD+INSTALLATION+INSTRUCTIONS

The same goes for downpipe installation. Avoid the video directions and read through the written directions, it clears up some of the snags you might see with removing the manifold heatshield. Nothing major but it helps speed up the process.