Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brake Dust Professional Review

Hey all,

I had my wheels dipped over the winter and love them. Well, for the most part. They're bright which means they get dirty in about 10 minutes with our cars. Before I gave up on the dipped surface I ordered a bottle of Brake Dust Professional. It's pricey but man it works. I have linked a video below. They say it works on other surfaces as well as just dipped. Obviously test at your own risk.

[video]https://youtu.be/jAwuK9hP_e4[/video]

FistSt215

That's crazy it says it works on non dipped wheels. I have green wheels too and they're pain in the ass to keep clean. It's been weeks since I last clean them .

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #3
That's crazy it says it works on non dipped wheels. I have green wheels too and they're pain in the ass to keep clean. It's been weeks since I last clean them .
Yeah I hear ya. I also haven't used a wheel cleaner in about 10 years because of a bad experience with some wheels getting stained. Soap and water has always been my goto but with the dipped surface specifically I just couldn't keep up. It was try this or peel it off lol. I'm glad this worked.

For what it's worth dipyoucar.com is having a 20% off sale this weekend. Brings the price down a bit if you're looking to try it. There's videos of people using it on other surfaces as well if you search.

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #5
Yea I saw the price it's 16 bucks . How much did you pay for the bottle ?
I ordered it before the sale. It's normally $20. I ordered it from Amazon though cause shipping was a couple bucks cheaper. I did order two more bottles while they're on sale though. I know i'll use it.

FistSt215

I ordered it before the sale. It's normally $20. I ordered it from Amazon though cause shipping was a couple bucks cheaper. I did order two more bottles while they're on sale though. I know i'll use it.
Gonna order me bottle . I hope it comes on Wednesday that's my day off lol. You're not far from Carpentersville IL about 2hrs

it doesnt look like it works any better than purple power, which is a lot cheaper.

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #8
it doesnt look like it works any better than purple power, which is a lot cheaper.
Very possible. I've played around with a few others since, but I changed my wheels so I rarely have to use something this wild. This was just the first thing I've come across like this. I understand now there are a lot of products like it.

I'm about to try to nanoskin wheel cleaner I have some stuck on goop on my wheels like melted brake dust and it's so hard to get off.