Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST oil sump?

Trader history for meFiSTo (1)

meFiSTo

Since mountune is pretty much ignoring us the Fiesta ST land right now and your kids are not, I'd thought I'd propose that you think about perhaps making something like this for us: mountune aftermarket Focus ST oil control sump.

I bet there are a bunch of folks like me that would find this useful at the track.

Just a thought...I'm not entirely sure it is totally needed, but at the track oil does slosh around and starvation seems like a possibility.

We do not have a balance shaft in the 1.6 and the 2.0 does. That is why this part was made for it.
Look at the qr25de and jwt balance shaft removal kit. it's basically the same thing

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
We have a windage tray and a well centered point for the pick up tube so it is highly likely we do not need to mod this area at all.
Many FiSTs have been on track some with wide sticky tires, big turbo, no reported starvation issues so far and likely to stay that way:)

Always good to look into everything possible of course, good point to bring up.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #4
OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #5
Bringing this back from the dead, because this popped up in my FB feed:

https://www.mountuneusa.com/1-6L-EcoBoost-Oil-Control-System-Fiesta-ST-p/2364-oc-aa.htm

That could be handy for folks prone to standing on brakes in threshold braking zones and tossing their cars at speed (with sometimes kind of assertive intentions). You 3-wheelers know what I'm talking about.

Edit: This was navigationally situated in the Focus Performance section when I found it. I figure they'll fix it and the link might break. Just a heads up.