Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

want to run 15x7.5 rota slipstreams; are spacers needed to clear stock brakes?

OP
LILIKE16ST

LILIKE16ST

Thread Starter #41
These are a very solid option I'm surprised more ppl don't run

Thanks for the reply...yes from what I hear those "195" are wider than stock 205s. Should do very good on a 7.5 inch rim. I'd rather run without a spacer but if I did need one it isn't a deal breaker....found some running 16 inch slips but not 15s. Aren't the brakes the same size on the st as the svt focus?
Not sure if you got your answer yet but here goes...I have this exact setup 15x7.5 in Rota Slipstreams with 205/50/15 Yokohama S Drives and everything clears just Fine. Im lowered on H&R Sports and im even going to add a 10mm spacer out back just for fun.

Sorry for being so slow to post the wheel images! The Slip streams are great.I am currently running on Dunlop Direzza Z3, 205\50R15. These were originally flat black. I repainted them in Rado grey. And, no spacers required for brake clearance. Super lightweight. Easy to balance.

20210419_092659.jpg Satisfactory width. Easy to clean. The very best sticky tires fit at the lowest cost per tire, compared to larger diameter tires. I have zero complaints.

Last edited: