Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus RS wheels

After looking over all the 205/40/17 choices I settled on the S Drives. It was close between those and the Falken 615rt (don't think I got that right) because I don't have to worry about rain here and a the Falken could handle track days better if I wanted, plus I don't do very many miles. Bang for buck won out though so S Drives it is. Even on my last car the forums for it held the SDrive in very high regard.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
That is strange that the Focus ST is a 5 lug bolt pattern and the RS is a 4 bolt. Where did you find the wheels at?

Izzy

215/35/18... you'll probably rub on everything else. Depending on offset & width of wheel you might be able to do 225/35/18 if on stock suspension, but even then there would be some luck involved. Go to www.willtheyfit.com to get a ball park. As far as tires I'd recommend BFG's Comp 2's...but I'm biased...lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
These were shipped over from England??

(Built by Rimstock for Ford, under subcontract? [dunno])

Update; I looked closer at the pics and they are bona fide OZed Racing made rollers! [cool] [thumb]

Yes, 18s are a little too big/less than rubber band sidewall profile for these cars (they use that diameter in the WRC in order to clear the HUGE brakes on the sticky tarmac setups), but those are THE best looking 5 spokes for these cars ever (shame they are not 16x8s, or at least 17x8.5s or such [:(]), even better looking than the Pro Race 3s.

Last edited:
i know of two sets for sale on the east coast, and one of them is about 10 min from me. both sets for well under $2500 and they also include they correct lug nuts as well.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Love the RS wheels but wish they where 17s. 18s is pushing the barrier of looking too big for the FiST's IMHO. Especially with fat spokes