Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wagner Tuning Intercooler

J2FoRS

I posted this in the Intercooler Info Thread the other day but no one checked it out either. The stepped design makes it seem as though it's designed to dodge and go in front of our crash bar. But I'm not sure if it would fit. Couldn't see dimensions or any info on it. I thought maybe was for the UK FiSTs but then the design doesn't make sense. Definitely interesting.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Cx racing builds a cooler like that for IS300. Its like $350 or so.

Cyborg turbo, TBE, panda TR6 intercooler, drop in green filter.
245whp 293Tq V-dyno
13.3@104mph

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
Okay, thank you. I just thought it was weird that it's Wagner Tuning USA if it's for the UK. Although, I do know they are a German based company.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member

J2FoRS

I think you have me confused with [MENTION=282]BlueBomber[/MENTION] who was / is still a rep for Modbargains...
No way I just was seeking your vast expertise and knowledge coupled with the added charm you bring to every thread in which you grace with your presence...

Alright so maybe I meant BlueBomber and posted before my morning caffeine. You should feel flattered your name was spewed from my tired brain.

Sorry [wiggle]

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
No way I just was seeking your vast expertise and knowledge coupled with the added charm you bring to every thread in which you grace with your presence...

Alright so maybe I meant BlueBomber and posted before my morning caffeine. You should feel flattered your name was spewed from my tired brain.

Sorry [wiggle]
LOL...very flattered...ha ;)

All kidding aside....it will be interesting to hear if that Wagner Intercooler does fit a US model FiST

Personally not a huge fan of tube and fin design for cores, number two the amount of spelling errors is worrying as well. Don't have time to proof read "Ford Festa ST" for the navigation menus or the other errors in the description does not bode well for QA/QC..... Just my feelings

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Mod bargains has that intercooler up for sale on their website. Perhaps One of the reps can look into it? http://www.modbargains.com/wagner-tuning-fiesta-ecoboost-comp-intercooler-200001070.htm
Hey guys, noone has been able to confirm or deny whether or not it fits. I am picking mine up here shortly. I live in Whittier as well and am located near Telegraph / Valley View FWIW, could use some extra hands to try and mount this thing up.

I have no idea how the hell I'm going to make it fit or if it fits, my Wagner reps insist it fits USA cars. I have mentioned the difference in crash bars repeatedly and they keep telling me it'll work, and AFAIK noone's tried it, sooooo f--k it let's give it a go.

I'll let you know what happens. Kinda wondering if I can notch the crash bar. The crash bar's effing tough though... :/

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I think you have me confused with [MENTION=282]BlueBomber[/MENTION] who was / is still a rep for Modbargains...
half right, I work for ModBargains but I am a Fiesta ST owner and enthusiast; the [MENTION=348]ModBargains[/MENTION] username handles the sales etc and I can't make sales even if I wanted to - but I do work here, write tech articles etc, research new parts to put up on the website, adjust pricing for parts on the website and run the blog etc.

With the bluebomber username I try to just be a liason between the Mod Expert [sales] team and any requests from the forum for pricing.

Robert@modbargains.com is the current rep handling FiestaSTForum.

Since I'm an admin I have to try to differentiate ModBargains from -me-.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Personally not a huge fan of tube and fin design for cores, number two the amount of spelling errors is worrying as well. Don't have time to proof read "Ford Festa ST" for the navigation menus or the other errors in the description does not bode well for QA/QC..... Just my feelings
my site or wagners?

I would really like to know as well, I really need an intercooler twice the siZe of my Cobb unit. Bluebomber chime in when you can. We are all really wanting to know.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Hey guys, noone has been able to confirm or deny whether or not it fits. I am picking mine up here shortly. I live in Whittier as well and am located near Telegraph / Valley View FWIW, could use some extra hands to try and mount this thing up.

I have no idea how the hell I'm going to make it fit or if it fits, my Wagner reps insist it fits USA cars. I have mentioned the difference in crash bars repeatedly and they keep telling me it'll work, and AFAIK noone's tried it, sooooo f--k it let's give it a go.

I'll let you know what happens. Kinda wondering if I can notch the crash bar. The crash bar's effing tough though... :/
Of course I can lend a hand. It sucks when you gotta pull off the bumper by yourself . Just let me know when?