Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 2015 Ford Fiesta ST

Trader history for FOMOCO (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One owner less than 4500 miles Base Model.
Mountune MP215 kit
Mountune cat back exhaust
Mountune springs
Mountune short shift kit
Triple R splitter
20 percent tint
Stainless steel dead pedal
17,000 dollars

Car has only been driven on nice days. I have all the original parts. I am not interested in selling anything separately.
Sorry about only loading one picture, You can see additional ones in the build section and Im happy to text or email any pictures of the car.

Attachments

FYI you might want to list options. I didn't see them anywhere and couldn't tell by your pictures. A lot of people use Recaros as a deciding factor for which car to buy, for example.

OP
F
Thread Starter #4
Thanks I updated it to show its a base model. I have tried loading more pictures but it keeps saying the pics are too large....

OP
F
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for loading the pictures. I'm not getting much interest, maybe this will help!

Man, I wish I would of seen this add about 4 months ago. I just bought a used 2016 FiST from Zeck Ford. I'm local in Overland Park. Let me know if you change your mind about parting out stuff. I would be interested in the springs, splitter and intake.

Max

As would alot of us in the local ST group, lol. Check out Kansas City ST & RS on facebook. Good group of guys.

Zissou

You ought to consider parting out. Because I want some of those parts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F
Thread Starter #14
I think I'm going to have to consider keeping the car, I've had one offer for 15k !!

OP
F
Thread Starter #17
Depending on what the dealer offers me on trade for the RS I may part it out but I'm going to hold out for a couple more weeks.

OP
F
Thread Starter #18
Price drop to 17,500. Final reduction, if it doesn't sell it gets traded in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.