Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

91 vs. 93 octane OTS maps.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
updates changed to monday the 31st.
true dat

quote originally posted by cobb
we apologize but this months release is being pushed to the 31st (next monday). We wanted to make sure the new feature set that is releasing is 100% accurate before pushing out to the public. We're working around the clock to get this ready, so bear with us for a few more days!

Cheers,
-braden @ cobb

OP
S
Thread Starter #89
Grinding and gnashing of teeth but I guess there's no choice but to wait. Poop! Oh well its snowing again here so I couldn't try the maps anyway :-(

I FFS when driving aggressive. I.E. Passing someone on a 2-lane road. I did it from the line...ONCE! Engine slapped the firewall. Haven't done it 1-2 since. :)

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Not to derail the thread but speaking about RMM, i've seen some say large and small and front and rear and all that. Which ones do you need for our car? So when they do come out i'll know which ones to get? Or will Cobb just make them for our car in general, in that make sense?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Not to derail the thread but speaking about RMM, i've seen some say large and small and front and rear and all that. Which ones do you need for our car? So when they do come out i'll know which ones to get? Or will Cobb just make them for our car in general, in that make sense?
The rear motor mount is what you want, there should only be the one.

OP
S
Thread Starter #100
Yea an RMM is a must for our car. I went out yesterday to burn half a tank and have some fun and ended up slapping my firewall 3 times. Really would help clean up the shifts too. Hopefully COBB will release one soon cuz it's freaking me out. I keep thinking I'll end up with my motor in my lap soon.