Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

91 vs. 93 octane OTS maps.

Can you please tell me how you guys run virtual dyno with AP? Data log ? Which parameters do you check ? 2nd gear pull ?

Nice, switching tonight then. Haha. Thanks man.
Yea I'm definitely liking it a lot more now,it's crazy how fast you can go from like 60-80. Feels a little more better throttle response I think as well.

Can you please tell me how you guys run virtual dyno with AP? Data log ? Which parameters do you check ? 2nd gear pull ?
Not quite sure what your asking... Does the data log show you your hp and tq numbers? I just know my tq bc it's one of the gauge options you can choose from...

-ry

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
When installing these new maps how exactly do you do it? Do you have to go to the uninstall option or do you just go to the install tune and pick the new one you want and it automatically replaces that one with your old map?

hi guys. AP noob here. Im getting my AP this tuesday. Looking at the COBB site, I only see the new V101 maps. IF I were to want the older 93v100 map, how could I get it? thanks!

Gotcha. Will have to explore more when I get it. So excited to get the AP. All I have done to my FiST is an injen intake and it's WAY faster than my 98 civic(my first car from high school lol). So happy with the FiST i'm glad I waited this long to get a new ride.

Yea your AP comes with v100 tunes already on it,if you want v101 you gotta DL them/UL into AP device manager program or whatever it's called. Congrats man.

Im have the same setup as well with the same intake,you will notice a difference,can promise you that [burnout]

-ry

Yea your AP comes with v100 tunes already on it,if you want v101 you gotta DL them/UL into AP device manager program or whatever it's called. Congrats man.

Im have the same setup as well with the same intake,you will notice a difference,can promise you that [burnout]

-ry
What tune are you running, have you tried the 91-93 v 101 tunes? Thanks man

just got my AP yesterday and installed the 93v100 OTS map. I still don't see on their website the database with all their old maps. I only see their new v101 maps. Its ok though.

Haven't had enough time for spirited driving yet so I think the computer might still be trying to relearn. What gage setups are you guys using and/or finding most helpful?

Ordered my ap last night. What is the difference between 93 v100 Map and 93 v101? Seems like everyone likes the old version better? Thanks

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Newer one seems to be smoother and more HP. While the order one seems to have more torque. I personally like the newer more. Still has the low gear, lower RPM get up but it seems to pull a little harder in the higher gears and RPMs. That's my experience with them, at least.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Still like 91 v100 better. The torque was rediculous. Torque is what makes this car a contender. The tq sacrifice for the small amount of hp is not worth it.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Supposedly stage 3 is supposed to come out next month as well. Cobb is just trying to get my head to explode with one giant release

TheStig

Just ordered my AP and panel filter today. Will have it and get it installed just in time for an 700 mile round trip or so to Vegas and back for a drunken weekend.