Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Only $250 off plus $1000 incentive

How is your new ST?

I can not believe how fun this little car is!
Had fun driving it today, babying it until around 500 miles though so just corners. Also it's been pouring rain all day. I still managed to put ~115 miles on it though. Wheels are ordered and I pickup access port tomorrow. Next weekend should be fun :)

View attachment 9770

I test drove a used 2015 to check it out. When we got down to ordering one the most they would come down is $250 off the sticker price plus the $1000 incentive. He said they only make $500 on the Fiesta ST's. Does anyone know if that is correct? I did not order it yet. I don't want to get ripped off.
When I looked for mine I turned down the $1k cash back for zero percent financing, it saved more over the loan term. Plus my money can keep making me interest while I pay off my car loan.

There is an interesting article out there about the ST and the brand strategy. LINK
We are lucky this car even exists here honestly. How the RS I've asked for since the early 2001 made it here just blows my mind.