Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tomei Titanium Cat-back Exhaust for Fiesta ST - Interest

Design Features

• Total voters
OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #21
If anything I would think it would look like the Injen exhaust tip. You won't be able to see the muffler but the single tip would be tucked up tight in the bumper

Injen Tip.png Injen tip 1.png

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #22
I would like to see Tomei do something like the GTR Tips on the fiesta. (obv not 5" but maybe 2-3" or 2-3.5")
tomei tips 1.jpg tomei tips 2.jpg Tomei tips.jpg

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Single tip would be less turbulent and less weight as well as less cost so I would hope they would do that.

Since the weight is very low and in the center of the car the performance gains will be in acceleration and braking more than handling so there could be a reason for some to spend the money more wisely elsewhere but for those that have already invested into most all else they can do for maximizing all aspects of performance, a very good mod:)

I spent many hours and a fair amount of money building what is likely the freest and lightest none Ti exhaust on a street driven FiST. I think it was around 24l lbs if I recall correctly, I would of gladly paid more than $950 for the Ti exhaust that might not flow quite as well(lots of little things took lots of time to make mine fit and flow so freely, it was a fun project) and save more weight!

I will be watching this for more info before signing on, hope I end up doing so:)

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #24
The single would optimize the performance. And to be 100% honest. No matter what the tips are or look like. I'll buy it. That is not the deciding factor here. The weight, flow, durability, and the sound in that order is what I'm concerned about. But I'm not even worried about the sound, Titanium has a very raw sound and Tomei exhausts on every car I have heard is a very good tone. Sometimes on the loud side. But would always be worth it IMO.

Well im good with a single tip and if muffler going to be like a fart can then the no muffler is good too. Cpe did it and sounds good.

I am also very interested, I was planning in having a buddy do a custom Ti exhaust for me, but if Tomei can do it better, why not. Also I'm located in SoCal as well and my FiST is a second car for me if they need it on a longer term.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #27
Added you to the list. I wanted to make my own as well, I was looking into buying all the pieces to make my own through Ticon then I got word from Tomei. Hopefully it's not a long wait.

Id like to see a final product before I commit but honestly Ive yet to hear one Tomei system i didnt like. My car isnt modded in any way but Id love to add a Ti system if there was one available.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #29
This is mostly just an interest thread. So that Tomei can see who would be interested in a Ti exhaust for the Fiesta ST. So please make it known if you read this thread even if you do not commit to buy. The more interest we have the better!

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #32
TrickSTer added
IBKevin Added

I forwarded the thread to Taka and TomeiUSA so they would have eyes on the progress of the thread and of the interest and ideas for the development.

From Tempest to Taka and TomeiUSA:
"Taka,

Thank you for responding so quickly. I started an interest thread, and in just 2 days we have 9 confirmed people that want the exhaust and I have 1 pending design, and 4 pending the price. Through private messages. I'm sure it will be a hit if you make one. I know all of us would like to have one. The Fiesta ST crowd is very track minded, so the extra weight savings would be very beneficial to us in such a light car. I have attached a link to the thread I created if you would like to oversee the thread and either make an account to keep us updated, or email me with updates and I can post the updates to the thread. But the community is very aware of you guys very good work and anxiously anticipating word that it will be made. Again thank you for the consideration and I hope to hear back more from you about the exhaust development.

The link to the thread is below:
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...anium-Cat-back-Exhaust-for-Fiesta-ST-Interest

Very respectfully,
Kyle Ingram"

From Taka to Tempest:
"Hello Kyle,

Thank you so much for your email, and thank you so so much in posting up an
interest thread for our titanium systems.

We are surprised of how many are interested in such a short time, and it is
great to hear different feedbacks on what they expect from our system.

I will forward this information within our company, and keep all of the
input as consideration for future development.

We thank you for your help in generating the interest, and thank you for
working together in developing a great product.

Best Regards,
Taka
TOMEI POWERED USA"

Now that TomeiUSA is aware, please give inputs on what you would like to see. We have a lot of interest already so keep it coming. [biggrin]

I'd be all-in on this exhaust! Can't wait for them to make this for our cars.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #34
F8lspd you have been added! There are three of us in Hawaii, maybe we can get a small order from a vendor to save on shipping. Lol

Pete

I prefer the single tip exhaust for weight savings and more of the rally look.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #37
I prefer the single tip exhaust for weight savings and more of the rally look.
Honestly I agree. The single tip after looking at a few more its really starting to grow on me. I like a clean dual tip look, but I really don't have anything to hide anymore. lol I'd be happy either way they go, and who knows they may make it with a choice of the tips. that'd be cool