Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tomei Titanium Cat-back Exhaust for Fiesta ST - Interest

Design Features

• Total voters
My FiST is a weekend/ second car for me, so I can be without it for an extended period of time. I wouldn't mind getting a shipping quote and going from there. Could you find out if they want it in all one peice, Address for shipping, what other details they would be able to add in, etc. Also is there a free prototype involved. I'm always in for prototype parts.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #122
Yeah definitely I'll email them tonight and find out if they would be interested in giving a deal if we could get a few made, and what else is needed. What exhaust do you have?

I have the stock exhaust, shouldn't matter though. Especially if they make a full turbo back.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #124
Yeah, that should work. I just hope they don't try to do as many bends as the stock exhaust. But it should work just fine. I'll shoot the email tonight and keep you updated. You can PM me if you want and we can email for faster responses.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #126
Ok so update from Tiexhausts. They said the only way they can make the exhaust is for us to send the exact one we want them to replicate. So if we send the stock exhaust that will be the exact one they replicate. Looks like we are going to need a volunteer to send an exhaust we all can agree on. Or have a couple of people that will send them an exhaust that they can replicate to make and send to us. So unless we can somehow come up with that it looks like we are going to be waiting on Tomei to pull through. I'm sorry guys/gals, I tried getting one sooner for us. My votes are to replicate Injen 3" resonated single tip, or MAP 2.5" resonated dual tip. Mishimoto has a few options as well. All 2.5" but this is asking a lot from someone to ship thier exhaust off for a few weeks most likely. And we would need to agree on the system of choice.

Booooooooo that's no fun. Hopefully we hear from Tomei soon.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #128
If I wasn't knee deep in my turbo swap being held up by my manifold being made I'd supply my Cobb exhaust. Shipping for me would be even more expensive though. Coming from Hawaii. And if have to find a temporary exhaust as my car is a daily driver.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #130
LMAO That along with the 2J intake would make me go insane!

Wow, serious, who needs ears anyway. You should make a video with that just because racecar.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #132
Well, I am going to try again with the emailing. And hopefully we can get an answer as we have just under 30 ready to see it/purchase it, and we have over thirty voters so that means there are also some not saying anything. which is fine. it just lets us know we have more than we think looking into this exhaust. If nothing, I may send mine off for a replica to be made once it is finished. 3" stainless, Vibrant resonator(1794), and Magnaflow "magnapack"(14419) into a single tip. so a resonated/3"/single tip Ti exhaust.

[MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4534]Noodles[/MENTION] I've been following this thread for a while. Before you have a company in the UK build custom Ti exhausts you should check out this guy/shop I found on Instagram @unobtitaniumwelding I think this is the correct website. http://www.higherarcing.org/home you might even be able to find a Canadian member of the forum to take their car by there. Just a suggestion.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #135
Thanks [MENTION=247]Tex ST-AR[/MENTION], I'll definitely get in touch with them to hopefully get this thing rolling. Thanks for the heads up.

Lol noodles. Onobtanium.

unobtanium stuff is so nice, he's local to me. but man that ish is $$$$$$

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #137
Could you possibly take your un-unobtainium exhaust to him and see what he could do for us if we had say 20 pre-orders? lol I'm still going to email and see what he would charge. see if he needs measurements, bends, etc.

Could you possibly take your un-unobtainium exhaust to him and see what he could do for us if we had say 20 pre-orders? lol I'm still going to email and see what he would charge. see if he needs measurements, bends, etc.
I'm sure I can, I do know he books months in advance. [MENTION=1229]Phreak[/MENTION] could probably donate his stock exhaust for measurements? haha

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #139
I'll definitely email him today sometime. The stock exhaust would be fine to replicate but bigger pipe is needed and an aftermarket one seems to have less "sharp" bends. around the axle. The way I am building my new exhaust is exactly how id like the Ti exhaust, I just wish I was not so far from the Mainland so I could ship it out to someone. and it not cost the price of the exhaust to do so. My main concern about going to a smaller company is the price tag they give. Tomei for the most part would be around $1k I do not feel the need or want to pay $1.5k for a ti exhaust as I can buy individual pieces and bends from a vendor for that price and put it together myself with clamps.

I'll definitely email him today sometime. The stock exhaust would be fine to replicate but bigger pipe is needed and an aftermarket one seems to have less "sharp" bends. around the axle. The way I am building my new exhaust is exactly how id like the Ti exhaust, I just wish I was not so far from the Mainland so I could ship it out to someone. and it not cost the price of the exhaust to do so. My main concern about going to a smaller company is the price tag they give. Tomei for the most part would be around $1k I do not feel the need or want to pay $1.5k for a ti exhaust as I can buy individual pieces and bends from a vendor for that price and put it together myself with clamps.
Let me know!