Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tomei Titanium Cat-back Exhaust for Fiesta ST - Interest

Design Features

• Total voters
OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #161
[MENTION=4189]Xaendeau[/MENTION] & [MENTION=5055]Manta Ray[/MENTION] added

I'd be interested if the price is reasonable. Titanium exhaust would sound awesome on this car with all the pops and burbles.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #163
[MENTION=4398]MS67[/MENTION] added.
[MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION], have you guys heard anything else from Tomei? I know they are still releasing the Mustang exhaust, but I am just looking to see if you guys have gotten ahold of Taka or Tomei and received anymore updates.

maperformance

[MENTION=4398]MS67[/MENTION] added.
[MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION], have you guys heard anything else from Tomei? I know they are still releasing the Mustang exhaust, but I am just looking to see if you guys have gotten ahold of Taka or Tomei and received anymore updates.
I have heard back and here is the best summary I can give:

-They will start to be produced/received into the states this fall
-They are not finished with R&D, and therefore cost analysis officially
-There will be no exclusivity of the product, though there will be a preorder I will be submitting to get them available sooner/cheaper for you all :D
-This exhaust WILL BE produced as one of their higher prorioties
-It will be in a similar price range to their current systems based on engineer estimates which would be around $1090 though refer to line 2 and I know that this can fluctuate.

-Adam

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #168
Great news!! I have my funds ready to go!! I can't wait! Please, please update this thread so the followers and subscribers can see when you start the pre order. P.s. Even at that price point you can put me first on the list. Just tag me and I'll be there! Thank you for helping us out Adam [MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION]. Awesome news!

come on people this is as good as it get on an exhaust system. get in on this or loose out on the best!

I'm definitely interested pending design and their timeframe to launch. I'm willing to wait awhile, but really want to get a new exhaust on before winter.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #176
Thanks Adam, I appreciate the help with this. I know they are working hard to bring these products to the ecoboost community. Looking forward to the updates.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I will take delivery of my car (HOPEFULLY) by the end of September, and I want to do the exhaust right away after delivery.

The only other system which interested me was the cp-e 3" with the Helmholtz chamber resonator, but I do not like the tips on that one (they do not offer it any other way), and this one HAS TO BE lighter than 304 stainless, even if only by a little.

About HOW MUCH should I set aside from my 'mod fund' for this system, ANY guesses??

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #179
Lol no need for the caps. Haha, but last page post 166, Adam from Maperformance states it will be priced around their other systems of about 1090, give or take a little. Do you want me to add you to either of the lists?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Lol no need for the caps. Haha, but last page post 166, Adam from Maperformance states it will be priced around their other systems of about 1090, give or take a little. Do you want me to add you to either of the lists?
Yes, the dependent on actual final price list please.

Will this be available in a 3"-3.5", single, single wall, non-slash cut tip, WITHOUT the fake heat 'bluing' on it?