Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tomei Titanium Cat-back Exhaust for Fiesta ST - Interest

Design Features

• Total voters
Been almost 2 months since the last update of not yet. I say we give it till the end of next week after SEMA to call it dead in the water.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #223
All have been removed from the list. I emailed Taka last week, and MAPerformance about the exhaust. We will see what happens. I'm still in, but I have already been through 3 exhausts. I kinda like changing exhausts. I get bored quick

I'm still in as well, I'm the kind of guy that sticks to one exhaust. Titanium is what I want and titanium is what I will have, Tomei or otherwise.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I'm still in as well, I'm the kind of guy that sticks to one exhaust. Titanium is what I want and titanium is what I will have, Tomei or otherwise.

I spoke to Tomei last week
The FIST exhaust is on their list of exhausts they want to develop but it's not "in development"
which could mean a lot of things in the aftermarket world
if you want a TI exhaust, I'd get a TI Tomei muffler and have a custom system made otherwise your car may have a lot of miles on the odo before its available or if its ever available at all....

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #226
I spoke to Tomei last week
The FIST exhaust is on their list of exhausts they want to develop but it's not "in development"
which could mean a lot of things in the aftermarket world
if you want a TI exhaust, I'd get a TI Tomei muffler and have a custom system made otherwise your car may have a lot of miles on the odo before its available or if its ever available at all....
Thanks Ron, I had a feeling that was the case. It's a shame as we had 20 people ready to buy. and more just waiting for details. with it taking so long it will most likely drop a lot of people off the list. and as you say, IF they make it.

Yeah you can take me off the list as well. I traded my Cobb catback for the cp-e 3in nexus exhaust and I love it. I don't think I'll be getting another exhaust for my fist.

Based

I'm still interested in the tomei exhaust depending on how it sounds... I will be a Guinea pig if I can get one lol

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #231
I have removed everyone from the list that wanted to be removed. If anyone else wants off the list please let me know. If anyone wants added please let me know. I have an exhaust currently, but if this one is made I will be more than happy to pick it up. Last time I talked to them they said we were fourth in line behind the Ecoboost mustang, FoST, FoRS, then the FiST. so I can only imagine it would be a while.

anyone know someone who can make a custom Ti exhaust? Theres a place here in Hawaii, but I have emailed them three times and they just dont seem to care or answer back.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I would have waited and seen, but, my clutch probably would have worn out by then from me not being able to hear this engine at all with the factory system (until I changed out the factory RMM to the cp-e RMM, I could not even tell it was running at idle!!! [crazyeye]), and the Nexus system is still a 3" deal, all 304 stainless, not excessively heavy, AND less than HALF the coin (on the whoosh custom group buy) that this Tomei system will come in for, IF it ever even does show up. [:(]

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #233
oh yeah, That was a great group buy that [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] had going. can't deny that, and my personal favorite exhaust that is made for this car so far. but I like mine. just want to start yanking all the extra weight out. and I'm really curious as to how the Tomei will sound. its killing me to hear it already. haha

Based

I mean really how much different could a Tomei exhaust sound than the other exhausts already available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
I loved my Tomie on my 350Z

Favorite part of my car and most wanted item for so long. If they made on for our cars I'd be in line