Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New CP-E Exhaust/Dyno Video

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
My bad on the video... its totally showing 2 videos on my screen, I guess 1 video on everybody elses?

Our mustang dyno reads incredibly low, which sucks in a industry where everybody LOVES numbers. However, I had a Fiesta customer come and tune on our dyno and then go to a dynojet for numbers (same tune, same car ect) and we were about 15% lower.

So far my best run was 190hp and 268ft-lbs torque... with the dynojet "correction" 223/315 on the COBB OTS MAP (s3)

Nice. I see two videos on your post. It is the same video, one is smaller than the other.

JasonHaven

It sounds even better in person! Get the Catless Downpipe to match, and you'll get crazy loud backfires that are accompanied by some flames.
Agree with Bryan, it does sound much better in person.

There was another poster here that installed the exhaust on their car, and did a video or two, sounded really good. CP-E should just license that video haha

OP
M
Thread Starter #10
Agree with Bryan, it does sound much better in person.

There was another poster here that installed the exhaust on their car, and did a video or two, sounded really good. CP-E should just license that video haha
There are a few videos out there. I believe HASTE has a few videos of him popping flames. Shot some massive ones last night. If anybody is interested in the exhaust or any other products, shoot me a line and I may have a discount code for ya [raceflag]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Might sound like a lot but if u could do some aggressive revs and a few drive-by's l, taking off from a dig. No offence but that was u driving away for like 2 seconds l. . Just want to hear it a bit more before I come to a conclusion. Also, are you running the resonator delete or?

OP
M
Thread Starter #12
regular catback with the resonator. The delete only makes WOT louder. Idle is the same.

Sorry the video isn't that good. Just a little 10 minute after work thing.

OP
M
Thread Starter #14
Hey there did you happen to do a baseline before installation?
This is like a year after I installed the exhaust and I did it at the same time as the downpipe intake and rmm.

The gains from this exhaust will be similar to most other exhaust on the market with a stock turbo. However, because it is the only true 3" catback on the market, it really shines with a big turbo. It's a straight 3" shot to the tips

TempeST

If Tomei backs out on their production of the Ti exhaust you'll be hearing from me for the Catback. Ever since this cat back was produced I have wanted it, but had no reason to get rid of my Cobb. Going Big turbo soon so the 3" could be helpful. in my opinion, it's the best sounding. I have your MethCharge pipe and it is Beautiful!

OP
M
Thread Starter #16
If Tomei backs out on their production of the Ti exhaust you'll be hearing from me for the Catback. Ever since this cat back was produced I have wanted it, but had no reason to get rid of my Cobb. Going Big turbo soon so the 3" could be helpful. in my opinion, it's the best sounding. I have your MethCharge pipe and it is Beautiful!
Thank you! Appreciate the support! Now is the perfect time go get it, 15% off for memorial day!

Got my exhaust on today and sounds really good. Nice quality however I wish for the price of it that it could have come with stiffer hangers.