Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I was interested with '2JR Fiesta ST Hi-Power Downpipe 304SS' with the optional catted defouler. Price is about $235 which is far less than Fswerks, Cobb, Mishimoto, etc. Why is that? Would you recommend 2JR? Currently have a stock downpipe with Borla exhaust.
Unless you have a hybrid or big turbo I would not recommend an aftermarket downpipe. I said it before its unneeded. Technically one can actually go hybrid and get away without adding a downpipe though the catted downpipe does change the sound of the exhaust giving it a bit more growl.
When you start planning a turbo upgrade is when you start thinking about a downpipe on the stock turbo its not going to add anything power wise;

Unless you have a hybrid or big turbo I would not recommend an aftermarket downpipe. I said it before its unneeded. Technically one can actually go hybrid and get away without adding a downpipe though the catted downpipe does change the sound of the exhaust giving it a bit more growl.
When you start planning a turbo upgrade is when you start thinking about a downpipe on the stock turbo its not going to add anything power wise;
Thanks Dpro, appreciate the advice. I am leaning heavy towards a hybrid probably soon along with induction upgrade and tuning. Back to 2JR. The price makes it very tempting to pick that one. How does it compare to the others I mentioned?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thanks Dpro, appreciate the advice. I am leaning heavy towards a hybrid probably soon along with induction upgrade and tuning. Back to 2JR. The price makes it very tempting to pick that one. How does it compare to the others I mentioned?
They are not considered to be that great. I have a Mountune Sportcat which is a pretty nice one. Though Mountune stopped selling them here. So you would have to find a new one uninstalled like I did or a used one. There are other options though you might consider the Whoosh a lot of people seem to like it.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I'll rethink the manifold, I liked the idea of having the manifold, turbo and downpipe all coated in heat prot cerakote. I am looking at the whoosh catted dp. Looks like they got rid of the mounting points for that RMM bracket if I read it correctly. I did see that mountune and really liked the looks of it as far as being closer to stock in dimensions. I also read some of the aftermarket are longer and kick the exhaust tips out. A little would be fine but dont want them out too far.

Dpro

6000 Post Club

Ford Community Posts