Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Fest 2016 September 2nd-4th, 2016

LILIKE16ST

I would love to come to this but it is a long drive for me and I just don't think it's in the cards for me this year...too many other things going on around this same time (Rod Run in Pigeon Forge TN middle of month and then going to see my 49ers play the Panthers week 2 (Sept 18) at Bank of America stadium in Charlotte NC, both of which are within 1.5-3 hours from me, which is much more doable). How come all the cool ST stuff (this and octane academy) have to be so darn far away from me? You guys should check on having this 2-3 times a year in various points to try to make it easier for everyone to be able to attend one. Then you would have the die hards going to all of them as well! haha

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^+1!

Ford should do the Octane Academy at MANY various road courses around the country.

MMP is NOT the ONLY road course in the country with any open days on it's calendar! [;)]

^^^+1!

Ford should do the Octane Academy at MANY various road courses around the country.

MMP is NOT the ONLY road course in the country with any open days on it's calendar! [;)]
Not that I disagree, but keep in mind they do let you attend for free. I didn't get to go to Octane because I spent the money I would have spent traveling on parts lol.

Wasn't ST Fest in Tennessee last year? There's hope for those that live farther away that maybe next year it comes closer.

Fortunately for me it's only about 3 hours away this year. I can't wait!

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #25
They are also offering free food.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
They move around every year or every other year. I went to the one in St. Louis and Memphis both had great turn out and lots of great give aways.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #27
Hopefully everyone had a great time at ST Fest, for those who attended, please share some pictures.