Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GI GI: CF WRC hood and flared fenders

Trader history for Noodles (0)

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #42
Just a little update to this. Since there have been massive scheduling difficulties with VIS. This project has been picked up by Seibon. Stay tuned for more info on the final design. Prices will be between $750 and $850 like their other hoods, but not set yet so don't quote me. Also, there may be an option for fiberglass only for those that plan to pain the hood anyway and would like a more cost efficient option. Cost for the Fiberglass hood would be sub $600, if interested in just the FG let me know. I'm updating the original post with the new company.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #43
I received an update from Seibon yesterday. They said that production on this hood has been pushed back a bit due to SEMA. So we are likely looking at approximately a 6 month wait until the product can be delivered. That's after design and production and everything. But there is good news, if everybody is willing to wait, they are allowing me to set up a group buy. They will need 15 people committed and the price will be roughly $675. That's about $165 off the MSRP of $840.

I received an update from Seibon yesterday. They said that production on this hood has been pushed back a bit due to SEMA. So we are likely looking at approximately a 6 month wait until the product can be delivered. That's after design and production and everything. But there is good news, if everybody is willing to wait, they are allowing me to set up a group buy. They will need 15 people committed and the price will be roughly $675. That's about $165 off the MSRP of $840.

I am interested in a WRC style hood as well can you add me to the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At that time fram/price thats more than in my budget....Do they have any renders? Or would it kinda look like meFiSTos FrankenFiestas hood?

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #46
Nothing set yet. SEIBON will be doing their own design for it but it will be similar. Likely a cross between those hoods and the actual WRC hoods. Think the larger vents of the WRC hood with the smoother lines of the SICO vents.

Pete

I take it that price does not include shipping. I live close enough where I would want to drive up and pick up the hood. If of course the final hood design turns out to be what I am looking for.

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #48
I take it that price does not include shipping. I live close enough where I would want to drive up and pick up the hood. If of course the final hood design turns out to be what I am looking for.
Yeah, that is just the cost of the hood.

Lol if they need to fit one on a Molten Orange (because it is the fastest color) let me know [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in the WRC hood. Add me to the list.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
IF it is a real carbon fiber, gel coated piece, with the actual WRC car's vents on it for that price, then count me in on the (initial) group buy!! [biggrin]

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #59
[MENTION=4534]Noodles[/MENTION] Any updates?
Still the same info from Sept 2nd. Seibon is too busy with SEMA cars at the moment, but as soon as that passes the WRC hood for the Fiesta and Focus are a priority right after.