Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GI GI: CF WRC hood and flared fenders

Trader history for Noodles (0)

Interested in both.

However I would love if we had a scoop or a something similar to do a top mount oil cooler.

So can we just come to the conclusion that this is never happening? The original post was nearly one year ago...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yes, sadly, some of the people on those lists are no longer on the forum, or no longer own FiSTs. [:(]

It's kind of like the promised Tomei titanium CBEs, which I am now SOOOO glad I did not wait for, seeing how that may never happen. ;)

Last edited:
Just a thought, but has no one been able to source directly from the company supplying the wrc and grc teams?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Just a thought, but has no one been able to source directly from the company supplying the wrc and grc teams?

Good idea, but my guess [dunno] is that they have exclusive contracts with the teams, and IF they were sold to us (the 'civilian' public) it would end up being a $4K+ hood. [:(]

I think it would be worth some digging. Surely they're not that unreasonable compared to a regular cf hood. There are enough teams running them that surely they're being done in some volume.

Hood for sure, fenders if it's not too difficult to change out (bolt-on and no bodywork/molding needed).

I really want that GRC rear wing too.

Hahahaha I remember my first time on the internet when I couldn't read the thread.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Is this a no go?? I'd buy both if anyone is listening

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
So what’s going on with the hood and fenders?
I'm not sure what thread this is or what vendor but I have a UK company boxing up 2 styles of hood vents for you fine Fiesta folks and the WRC style is not far behind them to round out the 3 styes that will be offered only through whoosh in the US

stay tuned....

if you guess the name I'll agree or disagree

I'm not sure what thread this is or what vendor but I have a UK company boxing up 2 styles of hood vents for you fine Fiesta folks and the WRC style is not far behind them to round out the 3 styes that will be offered only through whoosh in the US

stay tuned....

if you guess the name I'll agree or disagree
Hmmm, would it be Carbon Motorsport [confuse]