Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GI GI: CF WRC hood and flared fenders

Trader history for Noodles (0)

Airtec is the only brand I've found on google that sells the hood vents.
In the US, Tucci hotrod sells their 3d printed vents from their SEMA car for $300 shipped.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
They do have a couple of styles listed for the MK7 Fiesta but it seems odd that a company specializing in carbon fiber wouldn't make their hood vents out of it instead of ABS.
The ones that I saw on the site are described as universal fitment even though they were pictured on a FiST.

The ones that I saw on the site are described as universal fitment even though they were pictured on a FiST.
Yup. Seem really popular on FiST over there. The ABS would be fine if you are going to paint. I would be interested in actual carbon fiber vents. Would love a full carbon hood with WRX vents but that's to much coin for me.

SGP1

I might be interested . mine was hit in the front so im replacing Hood, Right fender, bumper cover. and crash bar (bumper)